Chap 89

By the end of the week Shayla had bounced back with just a tiny cough every so often. Sophie was completely symptom free and back to her normal 'daddy's girl' self. Sam had asked his parents to watch the girls so he and Donna could have a much needed date night after the week they had with two sick kids.

'Babe, are you almost ready? We've got reservations in about a hour.' Sam asked from the living room.

'Coming.' You could hear the heels of her boots hitting the hardwood floor as she walked down the hall.

Sam turned around. 'Damn' She still took his breath away.

Her signature skinny jeans, a mauve wide neck sweater displaying her still tan shoulders. Sam had to resist the urge to place soft wet kisses across your exposed skin. He hair up in a messy twist. Her makeup subtle and natural.

He decided to drive them tonight instead of calling for his driver.

Sam backed his Mercedes out of the garage. He drove them into the city. He parked in the parking garage of his company.

Sam helped Donna out of the car and helped her button up her winter coat. He kissed her lips gently. He took her hand as they walked out of the garage onto the busy sidewalk of the city that never sleeps.

The cool winter wind hit Donna. She wrapped her arms around Sams and snuggled close to him for warmth as they walked the sidewalks of Time Square.

They walked into the restaurant hand and hand. The waiter greeted them and walked them back to the table in the back corner. They like secluded tables. Instead of sitting across from each other they sat beside each other. Sam flirted with her like he did when they first met.

A few other diners stared at the couple. They were cuddling and giggling. Sam placed a soft kiss on her lips. People would have thought they were young kids on a first date. When in reality they were two married lovers reconnecting. The sipped on wine while they waited for their food. Sam had his hand on her thigh. They were acting like school kids in lust. They kept kissing each other softly. They were interrupted by the waiter bringing them their dinner.

After dinner they walked around finding a secluded bench in the little garden of Shakespeare Park in the middle of Central Park.

The sat next to each other cuddling to keep warm. Donna slid her hands in Sams coat to keep them warm.

'Thank you for tonight. It was nice to finally get out of the house. I was going a little stir crazy.' She smiled up at him.

'No need to thank me for taking my wife out on a date. You should still be wine and dined like I did when we were dating. Dating shouldn't stop just because we said 'I do'

'Sam, I don't need to be wine and dined. I just need a husband that's home and a daddy that spends time with his kids.'

Sam pulled Donna to him and kissed her. He ran his hand up her thigh and around grabbing her ass.

She laughed. 'There you go grabbing my ass again. Is that the only body part on me you like..' she knew the answer before she even finished the sentence.

Sam unbutton her jeans and slowly unzipped them.

'Sam, we are in a public park.' He continued to slid his hand into her jeans. 'Sam?' He kissed her to shut her up.

Her breathing had become uneven. He helped her stand so she could straddle his lap.

'Oh my God we are going to get caught!'

'Shh..' He ran his finger down her womanhood. Her hips wiggling at his touch.

'Oh shit Sam..' She was already feeling pleasure.

Sam stroked her until she was wet enough for him to slid his fingers in her. He inserted two fingers. She jumped as he thrust his hand between her legs.

She closed her eyes, leaning her head back and let Sam take her right there on the cold park bench. She tried not to scream. Her moans were getting louder the closer she was to coming.

'Oh.. I'm .. oh.. shit Sam..'

He withdrew his fingers from inside her and quickly unzipped his pants. They both slid their jeans down just enough so that Sam could slid himself inside of her. He scooted to the edge of the bench and lift Donna's legs up on he bench to give her leverage and open her up wider for him.

'Sam..' She said breathless. 'We are going to get caught!' She was afraid to get caught but to caught up in the moment to want to stop.

He was thrusting in and out of her feverishly. He pushed her knees down towards the bench opening her up even wider so he could thrust himself deeper in her.

She couldn't take it anymore and screamed his name in his chest as her orgasm exploded.

She lifted her head off his chest. He continued to move in and out of so he too could have a satisfying orgasm. She leaned her head back. Feeling a rush of pure sexual pleasure. His thrusting got harder and deeper which meant he was about to come. He buried his face into the crease of her neck, she grabbed the hair on the back of his head. He let out a loud grunt as he felt himself release inside of her.

She laid on his chest both trying to catch their breath. Sam gently set her legs back on the ground and helped her stand adjusting her jeans. He then stood and pulled his jeans up.

'Let's go finish this at home.' He grabbed her hand and took off running through the dark deserted park.