Chap 78

'Luck be my lady' Sam said as he rolled over and pulled Donna closer to him. He buried his face in the crease of her neck taking in the faint scent of her perfume mixed with alcohol.

They both had gotten lucky in the casino. Donna won big on a slot machine and Sam won big at the porker table. Lots of alcohol was consumed.

'Oh God, seriously Sam do you have to be so loud.' She grabbed her head.

He laughed. He continued his attack on her neck. She snapped out of it. 'Oh my God, the girls!'

'What about the girls. Oh, they are fine. It's still early.'

'What time is it?' She tried focusing on the bedside clock. It said 5am. 'Damn jet lag!'

'We got back about midnight. You fed Shayla and went to bed.'

She looked at him with a look of confusion. 'We didn't have sex?'

'No, you passed out.' He kept kissing her neck working his way down her chest.

'Oh, so now your trying to use my hangover to your advantage.'

'Something like that.' He covered her lips with his. His hands explored every inch of her body.

'Oh God Sam!' She said as Sam thrust himself harder and deeper within her.

'Shh.. you'll wake up Ms. Betty.'

She bit her lip. 'Mmm.. Sam.. ' she wrapped her legs around his waist taking him deeper within her.

'Oh Donna.. Baby..' He managed to get out.

Both releasing themselves Donna let out a loud satisfied moan. Sam laid himself on top of Donna trying to catch his breath.

'That was amazing,' He kissed her lips gently.

They both laid there still trying to catch their breath. Sams face was still buried in the crease of her neck. She turned her face into in his neck. She giggled as she sucked on his neck leaving a nice size passion mark on his neck.

'You didn't just do that?'

'Just marking my territory. Isn't that what you guys say?!' Sam rolled off top of her and pulled the comforter up to cover their naked bodies.

Their breathing back to normal Sam let go of Donna's body and rolled out of bed.

'Where are you going?' She asked as he headed into the bathroom.

'I've got meetings all day today.' Donna buried her face in the pillow and screamed. He laughed turning on the shower.

Sam walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Still naked, Donna stood looking out the window of their room. He walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist sliding them dangerously low to his intended target. Donna grabbed his hand.

'Stop. Don't start something your not going to be able to finish.' She sounded upset.

Sam stepped away and grabbed his clothes to get ready. Donna grabbed her robe and walked into the living area. Ms. Betty was holding a very fussy Shayla.

'Oh here, let me take her.' Donna took the baby from her.

'I didn't want to disturb y'all just yet. I know you got home very late last night.'

'No no it's fine.' She kissed Shayla's face causing the baby to turn her face trying to find something to latch onto. Donna put her pacifier in her mouth.

Sam walked out of the bedroom dressed in his suit. She watched as he walked towards her. He took the cup of coffee out of her hand. Donna was sitting on the couch cradling the little bundle of pink blankets to her chest. Shayla had her hand over face as she nursed. Almost like she was blocking the light that was starting to shine through the curtains.

Sam kissed Donna's cheek, he grabbed his briefcase and left. 'Love you' He winked at her.

Donna gave Ms. Betty the morning off and paid for her to have a spa day. The woman was so good with the girls. Donna felt so relieved that they had found someone so quickly that treated her babies like Ms. Sofia had treated Donna. She reminded Donna a lot of her. Maybe that's why she feels the girls are safe with her.

Later that morning Donna made her way down to the pool with the girls. She sat over near the kiddie water area so she didn't have to chase Sophie around the pool. Not many families stay in this hotel so they practically had the whole area to themselves.

Donna slipped off her cover up relieving a solid red tiny bikini. She had finally lost all her baby weight. She sat down on the water pad with Shayla as Sophie ran around through the water spouts.

Sam sat in his third meeting of the morning. He opened his cellphone and clicked on Instagram. He had gotten over 1000 likes on his picture he posted of Donna and the girls.

He quickly started tabbing through each picture under #vegas one caught his eye. It was the backside of a blonde woman in a tiny red bikini holding a baby. He knew that ass. That was Donna. The caption read 'one hot momma'

Sam jumped up. 'You'll have to excuse me. I have something I need to take care of.'

Sam didn't like the fact that someone was taking pictures of his wife without her knowledge.