Chap 110

On their way home from the airport. They stopped by their favorite little Italian restaurant for lunch. They sat at a table in the back. A few patrons stared at the couple. Donna gets uncomfortable. They must have seen the video Donna thought. She still gets nervous going out in public. But like Sam said, they are married. Neither of them were having an affair. It was two married people in love having sex in a private office. The pervert videoing them is the one in the wrong. Not them. 

'I can't wait to get you home.' Sam said as he touched Donna's thigh. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly.

'The feeling is mutual.' She touched his face. 'But I'm really getting tired of people staring at us though. That video showing up online was months ago. And it's since been removed.' She looked across the room.

Sam didn't care what people thought. 'Let them stare. Because I'm going to do what I want and right now I'm want to kiss you.' He put his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. The girls were steady coloring oblivious to their parents. It didn't seem to bother anyone except for one lady sitting across the room.

It was late afternoon when they finally got the girls down for a nap. Shayla was their sleeper. As soon as Donna laid her down with her pacifier and blanket she was gone. Sophie on the other hand kept asking questions. Kept wanting to get a toy to sleep with. Sam finally got her settled with her blanket and 20 stuff animals. He hugged her and kissed her for the 20th time.

'Alright baby, daddy loves you now you go night night.' He looked over at Donna standing by the door. 'Cause daddy wants to go night night with mommy.'

'Mommy you sweepy too?' Sophie asked sitting back up looking at Donna who busted out laughing. Sam sighed. Laying her back down and covering her up. He kissed her forehead again and walked out the door.

Sam grabbed Donna's hand pulling her out of the girls room. She pulled the door to.

Sam lead her across the hall to their bedroom.

He took her hands in his and pulled her body to his. 'God woman you don't know how much I missed you.' He kissed her. Donna wrapped her arms around his neck.

'Im sure I missed you just as much. Especially when I found out I was pregnant. It was killing me not being able to tell you or feel your tender touch or gentle kiss on my belly.'

Sam lifted Donna's blouse up over her head tossing across the room. He placed soft kisses along her neckline before kneeling down placing his hands on her rounded belly. Gently placing a kiss her warm skin.

'I can't believe this is happening again. We've created another little person.' He placed another gentle kiss in her bump.

She looked down at him smiling. 'I can't wait to meet the little guy. Although I'm still nervous about having three under three. It's going to be crazy around here.'

'Just as long as daddy still gets his alone time with mommy, we can have a whole soccer team for all I care.' He stood up and placed his hands on her hips.

'Says the man who doesn't have to carry the team players.' She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kissing her passionately, Sam started backing her up towards the bed.

'I think it's time for mommy's 'nap' He kissed her neck.

'But mommy's not tired.'

'I'm sure you will be when I done with you.' He laid them down.

Clothes were throw all over the room. Donna laid on her side Sam snuggled up behind her his arm draped across her baby bump. Their breathing still uneven, Sams face was nuzzled in her neck.

'Mmm.. That was well with the wait.' He mumbled.

'Very satisfying, and so worth the wait.' She rolled back against Sam. She put her hand on his cheek and gave him a gentle kiss. She rolled back over and wrapped her arms around her pillow burying her face in the comfy softness. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sam laid there for a few moments before jet lag hit him and he too fell asleep.