Chap 31

Donna and Sam arrived back at the apartment a little before 10. Visiting hours were over so they would have to wait to see Sophie in the morning. Stepping into the apartment Donna quickly kicked off her heels. Pulling the bobby pins out of her hair letting it fall to her shoulders, she ruffled her hair. Sam took off his coat and hung it over the chair. He walked over the the fireplace and started a fire warming the apartment.

'Would you like something to drink?' He asked pouring himself a glass of brandy.

'No, I'm fine thank you.' She sat down on the couch tucking her feet up under her fidgeting with the ring on her finger.

The room was quite and they both knew where the night would lead.

'I still can't believe you bought me this ring.' She held her hand out admiring it on her finger.

Sam walked around the couch and sat down next to her. He placed his hand on her thigh. 'It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as the gorgeous blonde who's finger it adorns.'

'You know all the right words to say don't you big fella' She leaned over placing a soft kiss on his lips. 'Your quite charming.'

Sam pulled Donna down towards him and laid back on the couch causing her to lay on top of him. He started planting small kisses along her collarbone. She lifted her neck to give him better access as he placed wet kisses across her neck making his way down to top of her breast that was peeking out of the top of her dress. His hands slid down the length of her back and rested them on her ass. She ran her hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck digging her fingers into the back of his hair.

Their kisses were soft at first. They became more passion filled with each thrust of their tongues.

Sam found the zipper of Donna's dress and slowly began to unzip it. At the same time Donna was feverishly unbuttoning Sams shirt. He slid the material off her back and shoulders pushing it off her body completely. His breath caught when he realized she was already naked because she had not been wearing anything underneath the tight fitting gown.

He ran his hand back down her bare back and again resting them now on her bare ass.

Giving him a seductive smile. 'I think your over dressed Mr. Carmichael.' She began to unbuckle his slacks. She was taking way to long and Sam rid himself of his clothing rather quickly. Both now laying in each others arms completely naked.

Sams strong hands began to glide up and down her back, around to her ribcage, and finally up to her chest. He hesitated, as if still at war within himself, as he gently cupped one her breast in his hand. Donna let out a soft moan of pleasure as he began to massage her. He slid his other hand down between their bodies finding her already wet. Donna spread her legs a little giving Sam access to her pleasure spot. He gently stroked her before thrusting his fingers into her causing her to let out a little scream of pleasure.

'Sam.. I just want you.' She moved his hand and positioned herself so that she was laying flat against him. He parted his legs as she did the same both bodies aching for one another. He grabbed her hips positioning her onto of him. She slowly lowered herself on him. They laid there a moment adjusting to the feel of him inside of her once more.

Again Sam set the rhythm slow. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed her back with her now laying beneath him. Sam took the backs of her thighs in his hands, adjusting her legs around his waist thrusting deeper into her. He reached under her back and brought her up to him. After a few deep thrust. A spasm swept through her body as she felt herself release. He pressed himself harder against her as he felt himself also release right after her. They both laid their breathless trying to catch their breath.

Donna wrapped her legs tighter around Sams waist and held him close. His face was buried in the crease of her neck. He took in the scent of her perfume.

'I love you Sam' she said barely above a whisper.

Sam lifted his head smiling down at her. 'I love you too' He said before crashing his lips on hers sending them into another round of pleasurable love making.