Chap 83

Since Donna wouldn't be leaving the hotel, they again gave Ms. Betty the day off. No sense in having her sit around watching the girls if Donna wasn't going anywhere.

Donna had taken a shower while Sam entertained the girls. She put on a pair of yoga leggings and a tank top. Why not be comfortable if you have to stay cooped up all day.

Sam would be leaving for his afternoon meeting soon so they ordered in room service.

A knock at the door took Sam to the door. He opened it to a couple of the hotel staff carrying various arrangements of flowers. They sat them all around the room. Another knock and it was their lunch.

Donna walked out of the room. Sophie ran over to her.

'Mommy for you.' She held her hands out towards the flowers.

'What in the world.' She took a card from one of the arrangements.

Sam walked over to her and took Sophie so she could eat her chick nuggets.

Donna read one of the cards:
'Rock on Babe!
Love your #1 groupie.
Ps. The sex was great!'

She laughed and looked over at Sam smiling. 'Are these all from you?'

'No actually they are not. Although I'm a little  jealous that you have strange men sending you flowers.'

'Well no need to worry. I only have eyes for you.' She walked over and gave him a kiss. 'What did you get me to eat.'

'Just your favorite steak with a baked potato.'

'Hmm.. I love you!' She kissed him again. She sat down at the little bar next to Sophie. Sophie smiled up at her with ketchup all around her mouth. Donna looked over at Shayla who was sound asleep.

'Thanks for watching the girls so I could shower. It was so refreshing.' She pulled the newspaper over and started flipping through it as she ate. She rolled her eyes at the picture of her and her mother on stage last night. She slid the paper away from her and put her head in her hands leaning on the bar of the eating area.

Sam had went to take his shower. Sophie was settled on the couch watching cartoons and Shayla was still sleeping when Donna walked into the bedroom.

Sam walked out of the bathroom in just a towel. Donna swallowed hard. The sight of her husband fresh from a shower gave her goosebumps.

Trying to compose herself 'Um, wha.. what time are you going to be back today?' She sat in the edge of the bed watching him.

'I would think before dinner. Like 5 or 6.' He slipped on his dress slacks and pulled his dress shirt over his shoulders. 'You wanna go out for dinner? Just me and you?'

'Nope cause I'm not leaving this room until it's time to leave!' She laid back looking up at the ceiling.

'I'm sure those crazy paparazzi people will be gone by then. I don't think they would really hang out all day waiting for you. It's not like your Jennifer Lopez or someone like that.' He smiled seeing as he got her.

She sat up quickly 'Excuse me! That wasn't a very nice thing to say.'

He slowly walked over to her buttoning his shirt. 'I mean.. you are way more sexy than her.' He stoped in front of her. 'You sing way better than her.' He kissed her neck. 'You smell so much better than her.'

She laid her head back so he could kiss her neck more. 'You've smelt her?'

Ignoring her. He crawled on top of her. 'You ass is so much more..'

'You've touched her ass too?' She said smiling.

'And the sex..' She stopped him.

'Hold it right there buddy..' she turned Sams face towards her. 'You've had sex with her?'

'Well..' He was sliding his hand up Donna's tank top.

'Sam Carmichael!' She tried pushing him off her.

He lifted her shirt over her head. 'Do you really think I could stand a chance with someone like Jennifer Lopez?'

'I don't know, you were the hottest and richest most eligible bachelor in New York before you got me pregnant and married me.'

'But you have always been the only girl I've ever wanted.' He slid his hand down her pants. 'Hm.. no panties. Now that turns me on.'

She let out a surprised gasp.

'Sam..' he began satisfying her sexual need. He touched her in a way that would satisfied her in every possible way without them having sex.

She opened her eyes a satisfying smile spread across her lips. After he had felt her release, he gave her just a little more, she spread her legs further so he could slid his fingers further down into her. She let out another satisfying sigh before he withdrew his hand.

He gave her a quick kiss. 'I've got to go.'
He gave her another kiss and pulled her up to stand. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

'We will finish this tonight.' He gave her yet another deep kiss their tongues fighting for control his hand grabbing her ass.

He turned back and gave her a wink before he walked out of the room leaving her breathless. She stood there trying to compose herself watching him walk out of the room.

He got swarmed by paparazzi