Chap 86

Christmas Day.

The fire in the fireplace had gone out. But the room was still warm. Donna was laying on top of Sam sleeping soundly. Sams hands rested on the back side of Donna's thighs. Her body draped over him like a warming blanket. Her head resting on his chest. The sound of his steady heartbeat kept her in a peaceful sleep. They were exhausted from all the love they had made through out the night.

Sam woke up first. Feeling the weight of his wife's body on him, he smiled as thoughts of last night flooded his head. They had some incredible mind blowing sex last night. His hands started to travel up her thighs, he gave her ass a gentle squeeze. This causing Donna to start to stir. He kept his hands on her butt as she woke up. She lifted her head and rested her chin on his chest.

'Good morning.' She smiled up at him and then placed a soft kiss on his chest.

'Morning.' He rolled them over swiftly so that he was laying on top of Donna.

She let out a surprised squeal as he rolled thdm over. Sam laughed into the crease of her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into another sweet morning kiss.

Things escalated rather quickly. Sam lifted Donna's leg and slid himself in her. She let out a low satisfying moan. He waited a few seconds for her body to adjust to him entering her rather quickly. She looked at him with lust filled eyes. Their lips touched.

Their hips began moving against each other. Donna's body already sticky from sweat. Sams hand caressing her body. He cupped her breast. Sweat beads form on his chest.

Sam was sending Donna over the edge rather quickly. She was arching back. Her hips meeting his thrust.

'Oh.. my..' she tried to speak.

Sam continued to thrust himself in and out of her. His body was now wet from sweat. Donna's body under Sam shuddered in pleasure.

'Saammm.. oh.. yes.. more.. mmmm..'

Sam could feel that Donna was ready. He thrust himself into her one more time causing her to release.

'Oh God..' she tried to catch her breath.

Sam continued to move in and out of her. He let out a low grunt into her chest as he let himself go. He continued pressing himself to her allowing them both to come down off their sexual high.

He lifted his head from her chest and gave her a soft kiss.

'Merry Christmas.'

She let out a giggle. 'I guess I was on the nice list?'

'Oh no baby, you were definitely on the naughty list!'

Good thing the girls like to sleep late. Sam and Donna got to celebrate their Christmas before the madness of toys, bows and wrapping paper overtook their living room.