Chap 43

Sam was relived that he was able to changed his flight because first off, he really doesn't want to go on the business trip and second, he didn't really like how last night went and even though they were ok, he wanted Donna to know that he still wanted her and how sorry he was for the way he had been acting ever since finding they were having another girl.

After getting back home from the airport and putting Sophie down for her morning nap, Sam and Donna found themselves unable to keep their hands off of each other.

Clothes scattered all over the floor. The sound of heavy breathing filled the air.

Donna laid on her side and settled back against Sams chest as he draped an arm over her bare pregnant belly.

'Baby I'm so sorry for acting like a complete ass. I had just made up my mind we were having a boy and..' She covered his mouth with her hand.

'Can we not talk about that anymore. It's a girl, we cant change that. We will just have to try for a boy... in a few years.' She gave him a quick kiss.

'A few years..' He said in more of a question.

Donna laughed 'We can still practice until then.' He leaned closer to her and started planting soft kisses on her ear making his way down her neck.

'Good cause a man can not live without sex..' He said between kisses.

Donna stiffed a laugh. 'Correction, YOU can't!' She rolled over to face him. And wrapped her arms around his neck. 'I love you.' She kissed him. 'I really wish you didn't have to go to Miami. I want us to see the Villa for the first time together. It was OUR dream.' She kissed his cheek, his lips. She was trying to persuade him not go on his business trip and go with her and Sophie.

'You're making it very difficult for me to leave you..'

'And is it working..' She nibbled on his ear. She draped a leg over his body pulling their bodies as close as they could with her belly between them.

'Im on the verge of caving. I really don't have to be there..' He tried to convince himself. 'I'm only needed to sign documents and I can do that when we get back.' She placed a hand on his cheek and gave him a long hot sensual kiss.

She pulled her head back and gave him those lust filled eyes and sexy smile. 'Shit, you win!'

He grabbed her face and kissed her as if his life depended on her to live. They spent the morning under the covers in each other's arms.

Donna was relieved because of the brunette that had been making eyes at Sam at the airport. Donna knew Sam would not do anything, but she didn't want him in the position to make her question anything. They have already had enough drama in their life. They didn't need some $12 a hour secretary trying to sleep her way to the top.

Sam couldn't resist Donna and she knows it. He had wanted her for so long. And when he thought he had lost her those few years ago, he was devastated. She was his high. She was his addiction. She was his drug.