Chap 71

Sam shut the door behind his parents as they left with Sophie. Donna walked into the living room fresh from her shower. Shayla was peacefully sleeping in the bouncy seat near the couch. Donna plopped down on the couch and propped her feet up on the coffee table.

'Sophie was so excited to go see all the animals today with her gammie and papa.'

'Did you make sure to tell them..'

'Yes I gave them all your instructions.'

'Good boy.' She laughed.

He came and sat beside her on the couch and put his hand on her thigh. 'So what do you and my littlest princess want to do today?'

Donna looked over at Shayla. 'Retail therapy? Lunch? See a movie?'

'Babe I'm game for whatever you want to do. It's all you today.'

'Hmmm..' she thought.

After leaving the show Sam told Donna he needed to grab some things from the office.

'You said today was all mine yet I have to go to your office?' She was acting like a spoiled child and Sam couldn't help but laugh.

They got off the elevator and walked unnoticed to Sams office. He flipped through papers, signed some contracts and checked his email.

Donna had been siting in the couch feeding the baby. After she burped her, she wrapped her in her blanket and laid her on the couch. She took off her sandals and walked around and leaned against Sams desk next to him.

'Looks like I have a couple of dinners coming up. You wanna be my date?' He never looked up.

'Do I have to wear an evening gown?'

'Um, one of them yes. The others just look like business dinners.'

'If we don't stay long.'

'I hate those things too.' He finally looked up at her.

She left he blouse unbutton. Sams eyes about popped out of his head. She still had that effect on him. Donna climb on his lap. She placed her hands on the sides of his face and pulled him into a deep kiss. His hands grasp her ass as they began to make out.

He trailed kisses down her chest and she unbuckle his jeans. Things were getting heated when the door to his office opened. Donna jumped off his lap trying to button her shirt back up, Sam slid his chair up under the desk to hide his arousal.

'Oh my God! I didn't see you come in.' The young receptionist said as she turned and slammed the door behind her.

Donna and Sam looked at each and both busted out laughing.

'We've probably just scared her for life.' Donna said adjusting her clothes.

'She's never going to want to come in my office ever again.' He stood buckling his pants up.

'You hungry?' He asked as he turned off his computer.

'Not for food.' She gave him a seductive grin.

'Come on sexy. You can have dessert later.' He took her hand and led her out of the office.

'See you on Monday Julie.' He said with a chuckle.

'Uh sure, yeah..' she said never looking at the couple.

Sam pulled Donna to him at the elevator and gave her a soft kiss. 'I'm usually not one for mixing business with pleasure.' He kissed her again. 'You make me wanna break all the rules.' She shrugged her shoulders as she walked on the elevator.

'Some rules are meant to be broken.' She winked at him as he pinned her against the elevator wall.

'Excuse me sir..' She pushed him off her. 'There is a minor present.'

'What? She wasn't stopping you earlier.'

'Feelings past. I'm just really hungry now.'

Sam shook his head at her. When the elevator doors open, her took her hand and they walked off the elevator together smiling.