Chap 107

Sam had been with Donna and the girls for a little over two weeks in Greece. He came right back to Kalokairi after his business trip in Miami. If he was going to be away from his family for 2 months working, then he wasn't go to sit in New York pushing papers. He was going to spend his time with his family. The office could send him emails, fax or call him if anything important was needed. He is the boss for Pete's sake! He could work from Donna's office. Since he couldn't find anyone else willing to go to Sweden, or anyone that's capable for that matter, then he was going to be with his wife and kids until he had to leave.

Sam was leaving for Sweden today. They had spent the day before on the beach as a family. Shayla took her first steps. Sam beamed when she walked from Donna to him. They took the girls out into the water. Donna and Sam held onto each other while the girls splashed their hands in the blue ocean. They sat up on the shore building sand castles, getting all sad when the tide came in a washed them away. Then sitting there building another one. Sam was soaking up as much time with the girls as he could. He was going to miss them so much over the next 2 months.

Ms. Betty watched the girls so Sam and Donna could go out to dinner. After dinner they walked along the beach. Finding a secluded piece of sand away from the touristy areas. Sitting under the stars. Donna sat between Sams legs leaning back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. They talked about her accident, the baby they lost and the sex tape. Stuff they hadn't wanted to talk about but needed to finally talk about since they had time alone to talk about it all. They had finally gotten everything out in the open and resolved any and every issue they had. They even discussed trying for another baby in a few months. When Sam knew he wasn't going to be traveling so much they'd start trying again. They also talked about getting Donna a new car when she came back to New York since they ended up totaling hers from the accident. Anything she wanted. Even trying to track down the pervert who's been videoing them.

They made out on the beach, actually made love before taking it home and into the bed room.

Sam was the first to wake up. He pulled Donna closer to him wrapping his arms tightly around her naked body. He was finding it very difficult to get up because he knew today he'd be leaving. He buried his face in the crook of her.

She wrapped her arms around his body. 'No, not yet. I'm not going to let you go.' She said with her eyes still closed.

He kissed her neck and lifted his head back to kiss her lips. 'I don't want to go believe me. I don't want to leave this bed. Especially not with you in it laying next to me naked. It's going to be a lonely 2 months..'

'You're telling me.'

'At least you'll have the girls.'

'True, but in the bed, I'd rather have you.' She kissed him wrapping her arms tighter around him. She wrapped her leg around his waist, he pulled her on top of him.

'I need to get up.' He said not moving. Neither did she.

They started kissing, hands started roaming. Needless to say, Sam was not getting out of bed to get dressed to leave anytime soon.