Chap 93

Sam sat at his desk in his office. His mind kept going back to New Years Eve, his wife, the piano, the sex.

His secretary walked in his office carrying a few new contracts for him to go over and sign. He was holding the picture of Donna that sat on his desk.

'Here are the contracts you wanted Mr. Carmichael. Just call me when your done and I'll sent them off to the lawyers.' She turned to leave.

'Hey Julie?'

'Yes sir.' She turned around.

'If you were to be taken on a romantic trip to any where in the the US, where would you like to go?'

Flustered 'Mr Carmichael..'

'Julie, I'm a happily married man, I'm asking for suggestions on where to take my wife for Valentines Day this weekend.'

She let out a sigh of relief. 'Oh well.. I've always have wanted to go to 'glamping'

'Glamping?' He questioned.

'Yea, it's a combination of the amenities of a luxury hotel with the best parts of camping.'

'Hmm.. sounds fun. I bet she'd like that.'

He starts searching for 'glamping' sites. He finds one in Michigan. He books it for Valentine's Day weekend. Leaving on Thursday and coming home on Sunday. Perfect!

Sam walks in the door and is greeted by Donna and the girls.

'Daddy!' Sophie runs to him jumping up into his arms. Donna is carrying Shayla. She stood in front of him. He put his hand on her hip.

'Welcome home.' She kissed his lips. He smiled against her lips. Shayla starts wiggling out of Donnas arms to try and get in Sam's.

They settle on the couch. 'Pack your bags darling, we are going away for the weekend.'

'But what about the gir..'

He cut her off. 'They are staying with my parents.'

'Where are we going?'

'Michigan!'

'Michigan?'

'I'm taking you 'glamping'

'Glamping?' She asked.

'Camping with the luxuries of a hotel.'

Sam was putting the girls to bed so Donna went ahead and was going to take a bath. She was exhausted.

She slid down into the warm waters and laid her head back closing her eyes feeling the stress leaving her body. When the waters were no longer warm she got out wrapping the towel around her.

She walked out of the bedroom. Sam had pulled the suitcases out of the closet. He had tossed a few things in his. She walked over to his case and started folding the clothes he had just tossed in it.

She slipped on her sleep tank and panties. She was going to lay down but she decided to go ahead and pack some things. She grabbed some clothes and put them in her suitcase.

She felt a little light headed. The heat of the warm bath and bending over wasn't a good combination she thought to herself.

She pulled back the fluffy comforter climbing into the inviting bed, the cool sheets felt so good against her freshly shaved legs. She laid her heavy head down on the soft fluffy pillow.

She was just about to doze off when felt Sams arm drape over her body, pulling her back against him. She rolled over and draped half of her body over his. Laying her head on his chest.

He slid his hand into her panties grabbing her ass his finger accidentally touching her wetness. She propped her head up on his chest her lust filled sleepy eyes locking on his. She kissed his chest. He pulled her body to lay on top of his.

She sat up and lifted her tank top over her head. Sams hands rested on her hips. She leaned over laying her bare chest to touch his. She started kissing his neck, his chest. She buried her face in the crook of his neck leaving a trail of wet kisses. His hands were massaging her ass. He pushed her panties down leaving her bare ass up in the air. Sam pulled the comforter back up over their bodies. He rid himself of his boxers. Donna finished sliding her panties off down her leg before settling her hips down on his.

She looked down at him and smiled before sucking on his lower lip as their hips set a steady pace.

Sex was their nightly bedtime ritual. If Donna didn't fall asleep from exhaustion first, often because of her busy days with the girls. Sometimes the sex was fast, sometimes it was slow. Sometimes it was hard, often times it gentle. Whatever their pace, it was just what they needed to settle down for a refreshing nights sleep.