Chap 95

The next morning Sam woke up before Donna. He propped his head on his hand watching her sleep. Only a sheet covered her. He slid his hand up under the sheet and delicately placed it on her still flat stomach, gently stroking her skin with his thumb.

He was beyond happy they were having another a baby. He was worried because Donna wasn't as happy as when she told him she was pregnant with Shayla.

He shook it off thinking she's exhausted and now there will be three little ones to keep her on her toes.

He leaned over and placed a soft sweet kiss on her lips. A lazy smile spread across her lips.

'Mmmm.. good morning.' She said turning over on her side to face him.

'Good beautiful. Did you sleep well.' He pushed a strand of her out of her face.

She propped her head up on her hand. 'I did. I slept like a baby.' She looked down.

'I can't believe we're gonna have another baby! I'm so excited.' She pressed her lips together and just nodded her head. 'Aren't you happy about us having another baby?'

'Well, yea. I guess. I just didn't except it like right now. I mean Shayla is still a baby herself. She's not even a year old yet. I still nurse her, and I'm still trying to potty train Sophie..'

'I'm sorry it's going to be so much on you.'

'It's ok, I'll deal with it like I have everything else that life has thrown at us.'

'Wow, didn't except you to be so down about being pregnant.'

'I'm not down. I'm not upset. I just haven't had time to process it all. Having a other baby is another huge responsibility for us. I know we can financially afford another baby and have plenty of room at home for another baby it's..'

'It's what Donna?' He sounded frustrated.

'Please let's not do this ok. It's Valentines Day. We are here in this cute little tent room thingy. I'm naked under this sheet.' A huge grin spread across his lips. 'Can we just enjoy being alone with each other? We will talk about the baby, the sex video and everything else when we get home.'

'Ok.' He said as she snuggled up closer to him. 'So what do you want to do today?' He started kissing her shoulder, working his way up her neck.

'Mmm.. do I get to decide or are you trying to make my mind up for me?' She grabbed the hair on the back of his head.

'I'm just giving you some suggestions.'

'A suggestion, not some suggestions. Plus we can't stay in bed all day.'

He nuzzled her cheek 'and why can't we?' His hands were traveling down her hip to her thigh.

She kissed him. 'Because I do want to see this cute little town. I mean the sex is great and all, it's just..' she stopped talking because he wasn't listening.

She laid back on her back. Raising her arms above her head grabbing ahold of the headboard for leverage because Sam was working her with his fingers.

'Mmm..' She closed her eyes. 'Ok.. so.. mmm.. we.. oh my god.. can.. daaammnn..'

'You know you talk to much sometimes..' He said trailing soft wet kisses down her stomach.

He climbed over her and hovered over her body. She looked up at him her eyes begging for more.

She let go of the headboard and wrapped are arms around his neck pulling him down onto her.

'I'll say one more thing and then I'll be quite.' He laughed at her. His face was buried in the crook of her neck sucking her ear lobe. 'Ummmmm.. oh shit.. That feels..' He had lowered himself on her, she spread her legs as his dick slid in filling her.

'You were saying.' He said as he started moving his hips against her.

'Umm..' She closed her eyes. The feeling of him inside of her made her loose her train of thought. 'Nevermind.. you made me forget.' She bit her lip when he thrust himself deeper into her.

Sam laughed. 'I love you so freaking much!'

'That's good to know seeing as I'm carrying your third child and I let you do things to me and take me places during sex that feels like pure ecstasy. You not only tell me you love me, but you also show me how much you love me.'

'And I show you just how much until the day I cant get it up..' she laughed 'and then Ill take viagra and hopefully I'll die making love to you.'

'Eww.. I don't want some 'stiff'.. she couldn't finished because he began tickling her sending into a fit of laughter.