Chap 23

Kicking off her heels. She lead Sam down the short hall to the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around her and started to unzipped her dress. She started unbuttoning his shirt.

It took Donna some time before she could bring herself to actually slip out of the dress entirely. She pushed his shirt off  his shoulders running her hands down his chest.

With their clothes disguarded all over the floor.. She pushed Sam back towards the bed. She straddled him. Her hair was loose. She ran her hands up his chest before wrapping them around his neck. She lightly bit his shoulder. And planted kisses in the crease of his neck. She could smell his cologne. She lowered herself onto him. They both let out a soft moan of pleasure.

His strong and gentle hands began to group her breast. His hands so soft and gentle. He lips so moist on her skin. He planted gentle kisses across her collar bone down between her breast. She wanted to feel it all. They kissed, and it was in this moment of relative optimism she felt his arms tense, and suddenly, in one swift movement, he had rolled on top of her, and though his weight was mostly through his elbows and forearms that were planted on either side of her head, she was pinned down and a little breathless beneath him. He lowered his face forward and kissed her lips softly.

He had to push his anxiety away. Some of their best sex had been with him on top. He thrush himself into her. She let pleasured filled moan.

He kept the rhythm slow. He pulled her knees up higher and tighter around him. He was slow, with rhythmic pace, and gentle,... He took the backs of her thighs in his hands, adjusting her legs around his waist. He reached under her and brought her up to him.

Donna felt a sharp brief pain and then a sweet spasm went through her and then no more pain just the sweetness of the incredible love they were making. He pressed himself hard against her as he felt his release. They both laid their breathless both trying to catch their breath.

Sam went to roll off her and to her side. She wrapped her arms around him holding him tight.

'No, please not yet. Just hold me' She pleaded burring her face in the crease of his neck. And stiffed back a sob.

Sam pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

'Why are you crying. Did I hurt you?'

'No it was perfect.' Her faced still buried in his neck. 'I've just dreamed about this moment for so long. Having you back and here with me..' she pulled her face back to look at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. He rolled off of her and laid next to her.

'I wouldn't want to anywhere else.. Your home to me. You and Sophie.'

She turned to face him wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and crying into his shoulder. He felt tears now beginning to fill his eyes. He buried his face in her tussled hair. Their naked bodies touching but neither having the desire for just sex. At that moment they just wanted to hold one another. To comfort one another. Sam pulled the sheets up around them as they drifted off into a blissful sleep.

The next morning Sam slipped out of bed trying not to wake Donna. He gathered his clothes and walked out of the apartment.

A short while later with only the sheet cover her lower body, Donna woke up grabbing her pounding head and looking around at the room. She turned over to find the other side of the bed empty. She propped herself up on her elbows looking around the room. All of Sams clothes were gone. Hers still laying in pile at the foot of the bed. She laid her head back down and screamed into her pillow.