Chap 113

Its after midnight and Donna was upstairs asleep.

Sam had stayed out talking with the guys. He had a few to many beers and he was starting to feel it.

He stumbled up the stairs and into the bed room. He tripped over a random object on the floor causing Donna to jump.

'I'm sorry baby.' He said in a loud drunken whisper.

Donna sat up and flipped on the lamp on her side of the bed. Sam made a squintiest looking face because his drunk self thought the light was to bright.

He covered his eyes.

'Glad to see you finally made it up here. I was wondering how long it would take for you to come graveling.'

'She's not mine.'

'What?' Donna asked confused.

'That little girl ain't mine.'

'Oh..'

'Stephanie's ex lives in LA. She's been divorced for 2 years now.'

'And your telling me this?'

'So you won't be pissed at me the rest of the week and I'm not wondering if she was mine.'

'I already know. Stephanie came by to dropped of Sophie..' Sam made a face. 'not to long after I left
since you had forgot that she was off playing with Sami. We talked more and she told me about her ex.'

'So you knew but you didn't come back down to the beach? You left me to wonder and get drunk?'

'I didn't come back because I wanted you to feel bad. Being a freaking ladies man don't make you a.. man. Actually had I known all this you would have definitely turned me off. Plus I was tired and really felt out of place.'

'I'm not proud of being that way. I'm glad you did come along and made me be a better man. How can you feel out of place, you're my wife.?'

'I'm the only pregnant one here, who can't drink and I don't have the body I used to have. All these fake blondes flirting with you. And all these tiny two pieces are making me sick.'

'Oh but darling you are so much more sexier. You're carrying a little life in you. Over half of those girls her are fake. Boob jobs, lip and butt injections. Liposuction and Lots of botox. A lot!' He kissed her. 'Your beauty is natural. No make up, no sexy dress needed to make me go weak in the knees. I think you're so sexy right now, bed head hair in my T-shirt. Damn girl..'

'Obviously that's the alcohol talking because you know you like to see me dressed up.'

'Ok so I do, but I like it even better when you're dressed down.. or not even dressed at all.' He leaned towards her inching up hand up his T-shirt that she was wearing.

She pushed him off her. 'Go take a shower. And brush your teeth, that smell of alcohol is making me nauseas.'

30 minutes later Sam walked back into the bedroom freshly showered with minty fresh breathe. The shower also sobered him up a bit.

She was laying on her side flipping through a magazine. Sam slid into the bed behind her. He pressed his body up against her. She sat up to turn towards him as he lifted the t-shirt over her head. He eagerly pulled her to him and kissed her with great desire. Donna was trying to catch her breath as Sam slid her panties down her legs. He laid her on her back and hovered over her on his hands and knees. She looked up at him with so much desire in her eyes. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her deeply their tongues wrestling for control.

Sam lowered himself onto Donna, she arched her back as she felt him slid in her.

'Oh.. mmm..' She let out as Sam settled down in between her legs. Her eyes got heavy when he started grinding his hips against hers. 'Oh.. Sam..'

Sam was hovering over her trying not to lay on her smushing the baby bump. He propped himself up on his arms his hips trusting himself in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She buried her face in the crook of his neck as his was buried in the crook her of neck. Both letting go and letting out moans of pleasure.

Sam pushed himself back up on his elbows. His hips still slowly moving against her. He kissed her. She smiled up at him.

'I proudly renounce the title of 'ladies man' cause sweetheart you're all the lady I need. My God woman you drive me wild.'

He rolled over onto his side pulling her to him. She buried her face in his neck as he wrapped his arms around her. Holding her tightly against his body. Sam draped his leg over hers settling against each other. Sam pulled the covers up as they drifted off to sleep.