Chap 4

Donna, Tanya and Rosie sat on the edge of the bed.

'I'm nervous' Rosie said taking a bite of cake.

Tanya slapped her arm 'you're not the one who got dumped by the baby's daddy and is now left to raise it by yourself' Donna looked at Tanya with a 'wtf' look.

'Gee thanks. You make it sound just peachy' Donna looked agitated. 'Let's just sky write it.. Donna got knocked up by a hot architect that's engaged to be married.'  She flopped back on the bed.

Sitting there pondering Donna's last outburst Rosie said 'I thinks that's a little to long to sky write'

'Jesus Rosie.. she was being sarcastic!' Tanya said looking at her annoyed.

Donna stood up walking into the bathroom 'Shit' she said while still in the bathroom. She walked out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy kit stick. 'I'm pregnant.' She said tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Tanya and Rosie jumped off the bed and ran up to Donna.

'Oh Donna' Tanya said sympathetic.

'Are you going to keep it?' Rosie question.

'I don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't had time to think about it really.' She looked back down at the stick. Two pink lines, pregnant.

**********
Back in New York Sam sat next to his finance' listening to the wedding coordinator go over some early wedding details. His mind went back to Kalokairi and to Donna. The look in her eyes when she confronted him about being engaged haunted him. He fell hard for Donna. She was everything Lorraine was not. Lorraine was stiff, uptight and a real bitch to those who don't meet her 'class' of people. He never wanted to hurt Donna. He just got wrapped up in the moment of feeling so happy and free with her. He just wanted to love her and give her the world. He was so happy those two weeks he was with her in Greece.

Sam finally found his words 'I can't marry you. I met someone in Greece and I love her. I want to marry Donna.' He said excited jumping up from the table.

Lorraine mouth flew open. 'What did you just say?' Shooting daggers with her eyes at him.

'I met this beautiful girl in Greece. She sings, she looks like a Greek Goddess and her eyes.. ' he said as if he was day dreaming.

'Are you freaking kidding me right now?' Lorraine was fit to be tied. 'You met some slut over in Greece who at first chance spread her legs to your Irish charm?!'

'How dare you call Donna a slut!' He got defensive. 'I'm the one who came onto her! And she was well worth the fight she put up.' He smiled thinking about that first night. Donna protested way to much to finally give into Sams romantic antics.. rowing her over to the little island. Dancing with her on the beach..'

Sam started to walk out of the little conference room 'Where the hell do you think you're going?' Lorraine grabbed his arm.

Yanking his arm from her grasp 'I'm going back to Kalokairi to find Donna!' He slammed the door behind him as she ran out of the building.