Chap 6

2 weeks in Paris

Donna and Harry became instant friends. Confidants. He showed her the city and all of its most beautiful sites. She was beginning to think that her flirtatious charm was a bit off because every advance Donna made towards Harry it went over his head and she sighed in frustration.

'Donna darling, I'm gay.' Harry told her as Donna tired once more to get any type of reaction out him.

'Oh shit.' She put her hand over her mouth and began to giggle. 'Well that explains why your not taking to my flirtatious advances.' Sighing. 'But thats a relief. I thought I might have been loosing my touch with the male population.' Harry touched her arm.

'Darling, you've got guys drooling over you.' nodding towards the young blonde surfer looking dude sitting in the corner.

'I'm not into blondes' she said shrugging her shoulders turning back towards Harry and taking another sip of her glass of iced tea.

'So what is your type, Ms Sheridan?' Harry asked.

Donna sat for a moment with images of Sam flooding her vision.

'Tall, dark and handsome.. ' She gave a dreamy look.

'Yea that explains like the whole male population.' Harry waved towards he sea of men in the loud bar. 'More specific darling.'

She sighed 'Well.. he has piercing blue eyes, tan, thick dark hair.. the kind you can run your fingers through, broad shoulders, a cheeky smile.. a very sexy Irish accent. An architect..' she smile at the thought of she and Sam walking along the beach and stopping as he passionately kissed her before they.. dot dot dot..

Harry knitted his brows 'That sounded like your only describing one guy in particular.' She looked at Harry.

'And his name is Sam Carmichael' she sighed and buried her face in hands and began to cry.

'So, he's the reason you have ran off to Paris. To forget the guy who broke your heart?' He touched her arm.

'Yea and to figure out what I am going to do with my life now.' She slid her hand down over her bump. 'He ran back to New York to his.. fiancé.' Harry let out a gasp 'And here I'm left carrying our love child.' She smoothed out the material of her flowing blouse.

'Oh Donna..' Harry touched her arm.

Meanwhile back in Kalokairi

Sam has convinced Ms. Sofia that he was Donna's brother and she let him up into the old goat house up on the hill where Donna had been staying. He told her he'd wait for Donna to come back. He had important family business he needed to discuss with her.

Sam looked around at the messy apartment. Shaking his head smiling. He loves that totally messy wild free spirit she is. He walked over to the book shelf looking at the various framed phots.

Donna smiling with a tall brunette and short red head. 'Dynamos' Sam said placing the photo back down. One of Donna with a very 'rocker chic' expression on stage singing. At very end of the shelf pushed back towards the back of the self was a small doubled framed picture one of just Sam and the other of them taken back when he had first heard her sing Andante Andante to him down at the little local bar back in town.

'A voice of an angel.' He shook his head. 'Why am I such an idiot?! I should have told her in the beginning I was engaged. But then again, she probably wouldn't have given me the time of day!'

He plopped down in the chair by her desk and buried his face in his hands. 'I'm going to find you and when I do.. I'm never going to let you go!'