Chap 90

It seems as if the last two weeks of the year had flown by. For the Carmichael's the holidays were just what the family needed. Sam had kept his promise to Donna and did not answer any calls, texts or emails. Not only did they reconnect has husband and wife, but Sam reconnected with his daughters. They now were back to thinking their daddy hung the moon and stars. Their dragon slyer.

Sam had been invited to the exclusive New Years Eve ball in the city. He's always been invited, he just never had the desire to go. There was drinking, dancing and kissing at midnight. He never had a reason to want to or even someone he wanted to go with.

Donna stood in the closet adjusting her self in the tight dress. She adjusted her breast to sit just right in the neckline of the dress. The spaghetti straps were holding everything in place. The long dark navy beaded gown was heavy. She turned to make sure nothing was showing that need not be. The back dipped dangerously low, the material stopping right above her ass. She slipped on her heels.

Sam adjusted his tie in the mirror and caught sight of his wife as she walked out of the closet. He slowly turned around. He took in her beauty.

'I guess this dress meets your approval.' She gestured toward bulge in the front of his slacks.

She spun modeling the dress. Sams eyes about popped out of their sockets when she turned and he caught a glimpse of her bare back.

'Umm.. can we stay in tonight? I suddenly don't feel like going anywhere. Only place I wanna be is in that bed.. with you.'

'Oh no buddy.. I didn't get all dressed up just to stay home. We are going to that party.' She walked in the bathroom to cheek her make up.

Sam took a deep breath and finished getting dressed.

Sam waited for Donna in the living room. His thoughts of her in the dress shifted to her being out of that dress. Her heels hitting the floor brought him out if his thoughts. She stopped just in front of him.

'You ready?'

She handed him her jacket to help her put it on.
He looked her up and down one more time. She gave him a sexy smile and then turned back to him. He couldn't resist and he placed soft kisses across her shoulders. He hands touching the small of her back.

'Samm...' She said trying to keep herself from letting herself get caught up in the moment. 'Stop.. She laid her head to the side so he could kiss her neck. 'Don't do this.' He continued kissing her neck. 'Samm..' She turned. 'Stop it, we have to go.' She put her hands on his chest.

He sighed and helped her with her jacket. She turned back around and grabbed his cheeks. 'You can help me out of this dress.. later.' She kissed his lips.

As they got in the car. 'Oh.. and by the way, I'm not wearing anything under this dress.' Sams head snapped in her direction. She let out a gust busting laugh. He turned the car off and started to get out of the car. She pulled him back.

'You can't say stuff like that to me woman'

Still laughing 'I'm sorry. Lets hurry up, make an appearance, then we can leave and..' Sam cut her off.

'Oh baby knowing you aren't wearing anything under that, we're saying hello and goodbye in the same sentence.'

She laughed as he quickly pulled out of the driveway.