Chap 103

The week had been short for Sam. To short seeing as his wife and daughters would be leaving tomorrow morning for Greece. He couldn't believe he wasn't able to talk Donna into not leaving and taking the girls. Of course she's going to take the girls, they were her life line at the moment. She just couldn't deal with New York anymore. Or at least not at the moment. After the second sex video came out she and Sam were hounded by paparazzi. Donna was even sent disturbing letters from guys describing what they wanted to do to her. Sam had put a bodyguard on her just incase someone was stupid enough to approach her while she was out. Which was not much. She hid inside the house making minimal trips out anywhere.

Sam kept asking her all week why she was leaving. And she could't even tell him not could she tell him how long she'd be gone. She just 'needed time' was all she'd say when he asked.

Sam walked into the house. He could hear the chatter of his oldest daughter echoing though out the living room. She must be in her room playing with her toys.

He stepped into the doorway. Actually both girls were playing. Donna had put up a baby gate to keep Shayla from crawling away. She sat in front of Sophie holding a doll. Sophie was playing 'Mommy' and Shayla was copying her. Bored with what Sophie was doing she crawled off to find another toy to occupy her for a other 30 seconds. He couldn't believe he wasn't going to see them everyday for God knows how long. His heart ached. And, Shayla's first birthday was coming up in just a few weeks. He was going to miss that too.

He watched them play for another few minutes smiling. They had created two perfect little girls. He wiped a tear as he walked across the hall to their bedroom.

Stepping into the room, suitcases were packed full of clothes. Shoes were in a pile next to the suitcase. He walked into the closet, Donna's side was half empty. Her evening gowns and jackets were pushed to the back of the closet. Only her heels and boots remained. Her sweaters were still folded neatly up on the shelf. Her 'New York' wardrobe still hung in the closet.

He stepped out of the closet as she came walking out of the bathroom. She jumped because she didn't hear him come home.

'Hey.'

'Uh, hi.' She looked down.

'I see your almost packed.'

Still looking down. 'Umm, yeah. I think I've packed just about all I can in those suitcases.' She looked over at them sitting on the floor.

It had been six weeks since her accident. She had completely healed.. physically. Mentally, not yet.

Sam sat on the bed watching her organize the suitcase. Shoving more clothes in. Making it impossible for her to be able to carry it. Sam closed his eyes for a minute praying tears wouldn't fall down his cheeks.

When he opened his eyes, she was standing in front of him. He looked up at her. He placed his hands on her legs. She knelt down. Her soft body sliding through his hands. Placing her hands on his thighs.

'Sam, I love you. I love you with all my heart.' Tears started to form in her eyes. 'I'm not doing this to hurt you. Im doing this for me but it's killing me. I need space. I need time. Being here in the city with no privacy now thanks to the freak who's been posting videos of us having sex, is driving me crazy. I moved to Greece to get out of this kinda of life.' He put his hands on her arms. 'I need the calm of the ocean. I need to walk along a sandy beach. I need to watch a sunrise over the ocean.'

'We can take a vacation. I can take you to Hawaii, I can take you to Paris. I'll take you anywhere. I just don't want you to leave. You know your taking three pieces of my heart with you. You and those two precious girls over there are my whole world.' Donna was trying to be strong but she was breaking. 'You know I fall asleep to the sounds of your breathing. I can hear every breath you take. It's calming to me.' He placed his hands on both sides of her face. 'I love you so much. You are my life.. I don't even know Sam without Donna. You have completed me.'

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like minutes, but it was only seconds. The grandfather clock down the hall struck 6pm. It's chines echoing through the house.

Sam made a bold move. He bent his head down and  kissed her softly. She didn't move, she didn't pull away. He took that as a sign that she wanted what was about to happen just as much as he did.

He ran his hands down the sides of her body grabbing the hem of her tank top, pulling it over her head. He pulled his shirt over his head tossing it. She placed soft wet kisses on his stomach. He ran his hands through her hair.

He lifted her from her kneeling position and sat her on his lap. Placing one hand behind her back. Her lace covered tits in his face. She wrapped one arm around Sams neck and back. She took Sams other hand and brought it to her lips to kiss. He placed a soft kiss on the top of her breast.

She let go of his hand, he ran it along the waistband of her yoga leggings. He pulled back the waist band  slowly lowering his hand into the front of her pants. He let his fingers begin to caress her wetness. She could feel goosebumps of pleasure popping up all over her body.

He stood her up and slid her pants down her legs. He kissed her right at her bikini line. His hands were on her hips. He brought her body close to him. Her breath caught when she felt his warm breath between her legs. He spread her legs pulling her to him so she could straddle his lap. He ran his hand down her stomach to her opening.

He slowly inserted his fingers in her. Her hips lowered to meet his hand. He gently moved his fingers in her before he set the pace of his fingers moving in and out of her. With each movement Donna's hips meet his hand. After he knew she was ready mentally and physically for him. He lifted her off his lap laying her gently down on the bed. He finished taking off his slacks and briefs.

He crawled up the bed. She raised one leg as he pushed her legs apart. He looked down and could see that she was more than ready for him to enter her. He hovered over her waiting for her to open her eyes. She looked in his eyes as he slowly lowered himself between her legs. The feeling of his dick sliding in her was making Donna's legs tingle. The sensation was giving her goosebumps. Donna raised her hands above her head and let Sam do what he wanted with her. It had been months since they had sex.

Sam was moving slowly in and out of her. Their hips meeting with each thrust. Donna spread her legs wider taking him further inside of her. He raised her leg up higher opening her even further for him. The thrust were getting harder. Donna was gripping the sheets. Her leg wrapped tightly around his waist. Her body was sweating.

'Mmm..more.. harder.. don't stop.' She bit her lip 'oh this feels.. oh.. so good!' She wiggled under him. 'Please..' she begged him for more.

She was there and Sam was right behind her. They let go. He fell against her. His face was in her sweaty neck. 'Oh.. I don't think I'm going to be able to recover.' She laughed as he mumbled into her neck.

The sound of the girls brought them down off their sexual high.

'Oh shit the girls are still awake.' Donna said pushing Sam off her. She grabbed his shirt buttoning it as she ran across the hall. Sam pulled on a pair of sweatpants following after her.

They had bathed both girls in record time. Sam sat on the floor with Sophie in his lap and Donna sat in the rocking chair nursing Shayla. Sam looked up at Donna as he read. She gave him a sexy smile. After rescuing the fair maiden from the tower Sam looked down and Sophie was fast asleep.

He tucked her in with her favorite purple silk blanket. He scooped up Shayla from Donna arms and tucked her in with her favorite pink silk blanket. He made sure he gave them both sweet bedtime kisses. They pulled the door to.

She was going to be Sams for the rest of the night. Whatever Sam wants he was getting because she didn't really know what tomorrow would hold..