Chap 92

Donna was finding that mingling with the 'rich and famous' of New York was becoming quite boring. She excused herself to go to the restroom.

It was getting close to midnight and Sam wanted to make sure Donna was with him so they could ring the New Year in together.

Donna was walking back to the party when she saw a ballroom door cracked. She peeks in and sees a baby grand piano over in the corner. She steps in the room looking around to see if anyone is was in the room. She walked over the the piano running her hand around and runs her fingers across the ivory tiles. She takes a seat at the piano and begins to softly play.

Life is so simple
A little boy, a little girl, laughing and loving
Tryin' to figure out the world

It felt like summer, When I kissed you in the rain
And I know your story, But tell me again

Nothing you say wouldn't interest me
All of your words are like poems to me
I would be honored if you would take me as I am

Sams hears her singing, he slowly pushes the door open and walks in towards her. She looks up when she see someone moving in her direction. Before he steps into the like she could already tell by the swag in his walk that it was Sam. He takes a seat behind her, she slides her body back between his lays her head back as she continues to sing and play. He slips his arms around her waist his hands falling into her lap. He rests his chin on her shoulder as he listens to her sing. He places a sweet kiss on her cheek.

I want you
To look right in my eyes
To tell me you love me
To be by my side
I want you
At the end of my life
I wanna see your face when I fall with grace
At the moment I die
Is that alright?
Is that alright?

He lowers his head to her skin and starts planting soft wet kisses on her shoulder and across the back of her neck. He began trailing sweet kisses down her back as his hands slid up the front of her dress. One of the straps of her dress fell off her shoulder reveling her plump breast. He softly cupped her breast in the palm of his hand and began to gently massage it. She took a deep breath and continued to sing.

I hope you're still with me
When I'm not quite myself
And I pray that you'll lift me
When you know I need help
It's a warm celebration
Of all of our years
I dream of our story
Of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you, " and, "Please"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

The other strap her of dress fell off her other shoulder. The dress barley holding her in. He runs his hands down her back and gently starts to massage her lower back. He grabs the material of her dress and starts pulling it up remembering she is completely naked under it.

I want you
To look right in my eyes
To tell me you love me
To be by my side
I want you
At the end of my life
Wanna see your face when I fall with grace
At the moment I die
Is that alright?

His face was in the crook of her neck when she finished the song. 'I didn't know you played the piano too.'

She turns her body slightly facing him, their faces inches apart. 'It relaxes me sometimes.' She could feel his breath on her face.

He gently kissed her lips. He cradled her in his arms leaning her back as the kiss deepens. His hand started moving up under her dress. Before his hand could reach its desired destination. Donna stood. He lifted her dress up to her waist as she straddles his lap. Her knees resting on the piano bench. She takes his face in her hands and crashes her face to his their tongues wrestling for control. Both his hands grabs her butt cheeks pushing her closer to him. She slides her hands down his chest and quickly unzips his pants and grabs his penis pulling it from within his pants. He takes her hips and positions her over him, she slowly slides her knees out across the bench so that she slides down onto to him, they lock eyes as she starts grinding her hips against him.

The room was quite but for their sexual moans of pleasure and the squeak of the piano bench. With every thrust they made, the bench squeak under the waited pressure of their body movements.

His hands were on her back pushing her chest towards him as he took her exposed breasts in his mouth one by one taking turns. She laid her head back closing her eyes as waves of pleasure swept through her body.

In the faint background you could hear the New Years countdown begin. She brought her face forward lifting his face to hers.

'I love you' She said before sliding her tongue in his mouth. The kiss deepen as their bodies start moving faster against each other.

Donna let out a loud low sexual moan of pleasure as Sam hit just the right spot in her that sent her over the edge. Sam tighten his grip on her ass as he pushed deeper into her.

The door to the ballroom they were in slowly opened. You couldn't see any exposed skin except for Donna's bare shoulders because the piano was blocking their lower body. But you could definitely tell they were having sex from the sounds they were vocalizing.

Donna gently bit down on Sams shoulder as her orgasm hit her. She shook as she felt herself release. Sam wasnt to far behind. He squeezed her ass as his orgasm overtook him.

'Oh God, Donna' he grunted as he filled her.

Coming down from her sexual high Donna heard the familiar New Years Eve tune playing in the background.

She smiled down at him taking his cheeks in her hands.

'Happy New Years Sweetheart.'

He smiled up at her 'the best New Years yet.'

The kissed and held onto each other until their breathing was back to normal. Donna stood up from Sam's lap.

The ballroom door quickly shut.

He lowered her dress and fixed the straps of her dress. He kissed her gently before taking her hand and leading them down the hall and back to the party.

Everyone was still drinking and giving New Years Eve kisses.

One of Sams buddy's walked over to the still flustered looking couple. 'Where were you two?'

Sam looked over at Donna flashing her his signature grin. He raised his eyebrow.

'Oh, just checking on our kids wishing them a Happy New Years.'

Donna laughed as she touched his cheek as they kissed.

Is that alright? - LadyGaga