Chap 58

For 2 weeks Donna had been cooped up staying completely stress free. Sam wouldn't let her do anything. He took complete care of the Villa and Sophie. Although he did have to give when he couldn't get Sophie to take her baths. She didn't like to have to stop playing to get cleaned. Most nights Donna sat in the bathroom with them or even climbed in the tub herself. Just whatever they had to do to save them from a terrible two tantrum. They had gotten the nursery ready for the still nameless baby girl.

Sam had went down to the storage room to stock the shelves. He looked up at the sky that had grown extremely dark. A bad storm was coming and he needed to get everything unpacked before it the rain do to the storage room was known to flood.

Donna sat upstairs on Sams laptop looking through baby websites and ordering stuff for the girls. A gossip website pop up picture caught her eye. So she clicked on it.

'You lying son of snitch!' Tears immediately flooded her eyes. The anger swept through her body.

The picture was of Sam with a blonde. He was kissing her cheek. It looked like they were in Central Park.

Donna's blood started to boil and her blood pressure was quickly rising.

She checked in on a sleeping Sophie before she headed downstairs to confront Sam. She walked out into the courtyard. The sky had gotten even darker and the wind was blowing really hard.

'Sam!' She yelled. Before noticing the storage room door blowing in the wind.

Sam looked up when he noticed her in the doorway. He jumped because he didn't expect anyone to be out in the mess that was storing in the air.

'What are you doing? Go back upstairs! There is a bad storm coming.' Donna just stood there with anger in her eyes. 'Go!' Again she didn't move. 'Donna what is wrong with you? Baby go back upstairs I'm almost done.'

'Don't you baby me.'She said coldly.

Sam stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

'Um ok. Are you alright?'  He asked as he cautiously walked over to her.

'Who's the blonde Sam? Who's the blonde in New York?'

Confused 'Blonde? In New York? I'm not following you.'

'Did you really go sign contracts a few weeks ago or did you go sleep with the company whore before..'

'Whoa.. What are you talking about?' Just then it thundered so load that it shook the storage room walls. 'Honey we need to go upstairs and get out of this mess.'

'The blonde you were kissing in Central Park..' another load thunder cracked the sky. Donna jumped and she grabbed her stomach.

'Donna?' Sam ran to her.

She looked up at him petrified. 'Sam, I think the baby's coming.'