Home

It was two weeks before Christmas. Nothing like pushing everything down to the very end of the line. Donna was also due soon.

Sam had pissed her off taking so long to decided on the house. The house that had everything they had wanted.

Location was perfect, in a quite little neighborhood. The house had 4 bedrooms. Every bedroom is generous sized, with walk-in closet space. One for each kid. Although, it was going to be hard separating the girls since they have shared a room for almost 2 years. The bedrooms beside the master, are on the second floor each with its own bathroom. Donna's favorite. There was even a laundry room on the second floor! The bonus room would be made in the playroom room.

It has a huge wrap around porch that wraps around to the back that has a screened in porch with fireplace.

The kitchen had ample counter space, a six burner stove, huge walk-in pantry. 2 sinks make this kitchen a pleasure to work in. The bar and dining area with plenty of space for the soon  to be family of five.

The master suite is a special treat with its vaulted ceiling, fireplace, a sitting area where they will set up a crib for the baby until they move him up to his room when he gets older. Huge bathroom with double vanities, double sized garden tub, huge walk-in shower with seating and two shower heads. His and hers walk-in closets big enough to sit the whole woman's department at Macy's in Donna closet. Sams was half the size of Donna. Since moving to New York she's had to have two wardrobes, a Kalokairi one and a New York one plus all her evening gowns, her shoes.. so she needed the extra space.

A lovely garage apartment lies over the two car garage and can be used as an in-law suite.

The movers had delivered all the furniture and set up each room. All that was left was for Sam and Donna to unpack all the boxes. Putting up decor could wait until after Christmas. The first thing Sam installed was a baby gate, at the top of the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs.

It was late and they had been unpacking all day. Sam drew Donna a nice warm bath. She stepped in and sunk down letting the warm water relax her tense muscles. She sat in the tub for over a hour. She had pushed it a bit to much and her body was telling her so. She felt a lot of pressure in her lower stomach.

Sam was already in bed when Donna walked out of the bathroom. He looked over at her and could see she looked uncomfortable.

'Honey, are you alright?' He sat up as she sat down on the bed.

'Yeah I'm fine. I probably just pushed it a little to much today. Feeling a lot of pressure.'

Sam panicked. 'Let's get you to the hospital.' He grabbed her arm but she didn't move.

'I'm not going to the hospital. I'm not in labor. You stress about the birth process to much.' She got up digging through stuff looking for something to sleep in.

'I had to deliver our daughter.' He said as a matter of factly.

'There was a storm, She was early. Wasn't like I could cross my legs and keep her in until the storm passed.' She found one of Sams t-shirt's. She pulled it over her head and climbed in bed.

She laid on her side facing him. 'We will get to the hospital in time this time. If this boys gonna be big, then I'm gonna need some drugs. Not sure I could handle birthing a tiny sumo wrestler.'

Sam was distracted by the fact that she didn't put any underwear on. Just the t-shirt.

'What?' She asked him because of the look on his face. She leaned up on the elbow.

'Umm.. what do you have under that t-shirt?'

She gave him a seductive grin. 'I was thinking maybe we could christen the new house. The girls are sleeping soundly upstairs in their new little 'gated' community. Soo I thought maybe...'

Sam needed no more coaxing. The t-shirt she had just put on came right back off. They spent the final hours of the day making love and holding each other. Time together like this will soon be stolen moments here and there with the new baby joining his busy big sisters. Their life is about to become one crazy ride.