Chap 115

They were finally making their way down to the beach with Sams friends for lunch. Sophie still had questions about her mommy and daddy and what she saw earlier.

'Yea Sam, she's forgotten all about it.' She rolled her eyes continuing to walk down the grassy path with Shayla on her hip.

'Well damn she's got a memory of an elephant. No wonder it's her favorite animal. They have a kindred spirit.'

'Ha, your so not getting any from me for awhile. I crossing my legs on this situation.'

He stopped walking causing her to run into him since she was following close behind him.

He turned to face her. His face inches from hers 'Yea, we'll see about that now won't we sweetheart.' He gave her a cheeky grin, grabbed her ass and crashed his lips to hers slipping his tongue in her mouth taking her breath away with one hot kiss.

He pulled his head back. She swallowed hard. He gave her another quick kiss and started walking back up the path. Donna stood frozen trying to catch her breath. Shayla put her hands on Donna's face turning it giving Donna a slobbery wet kiss.

'Great, Sophie catches us having sex and now your trying to kiss mommy like daddy does!' She shook her head and caught up to Sophie and Sam.

'Damn why do I still get that way when he kisses me?' She was muttering to herself and ran into the back of Sam. 'Ugh..' She popped his back. 'Don't just stop like that!'

'I've been standing here.' He said laughing. 'You just weren't paying attention. What were you saying?' He asked flashing her his million dollar smile. Knowing he heard her.

'Umm.. oh look a dolphin!' She pointed to the water changing the subject. He looked back at her she gave him a shy grin.

Sam and Donna were sitting at the picnic table feeding the girls. Sam was in conversation with his buddies and Donna was making sure the girls were eating but half listening to Sams conversation.

Donna could see that Sophie had a questionable look on her face.

'What is it sweetheart? What's wrong?'

Sophie put her hands on her hips. 'Daddy you bad boy cause you no go to sleep.' Donna's eyes got big.

Sam spit out his beer. Sam looked at her with big eyes too. Before Donna could stop her Sophie blurred out. 'Mommy was screaming Daddy's name and he not listen. Daddy was tickling mommy. daddy see mommy's boobies.' She put her hand to her mouth and giggled.

They all sat in silence for a moment. It all registered with their friends at the same time. They all busted out laughing. Donna's face turned beet red.

'Oh my God Sam, your kid walked in on y'all having sex?' Sams friend asked.

'That's priceless!' Another guy said.

Donna buried her face in her hands. Sam looked over at her and patted her back. He looked at Sophie who had her faced scrunched up giving Sam a mad look.

'Out of the mouth of babes.' Sam said