Chap 129

The Carmichael's we're Disney bound. They bit the bullet and decided to make the trip to Florida. They knew it was going to be crazy. Disney always is, but the girls had been begging. It was Shayla's 2nd birthday. But they also decided they use it to celebrate Sophie's 4th also. Baby Sam was a chunky little 5 month old looking more and more like his daddy every day.

They checked into the hotel the Grand Floridian which is so close to Magic Kingdom you could watch the fireworks from your room.

They spent the first day just exploring the hotel ground. Sam took the girls swimming while Donna and baby Sam stayed in the room for a much needed nap.

They ate dinner with Mickey and Friends in the hotels restaurant. Shayla was scared of the characters, Sophie loved them.

They kids were exhausted and they needed to rest up for their big day at the Magic Kingdom. It was a little before 9, all kids were asleep. Donna had walked out to the balcony and looked over Bay Lake at the Castle. Sam came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as the fireworks lit up the sky. He kissed her neck, she turned in his arms as they headed to bed to create their own fireworks.

They girls came running in the room jumping on Sam. Donna was already up and feeding the baby. She watched as they woke Sam up. Moments like this made Donna heart burst. She was so happy.

They road the little ferry over to the park. Dressed in their matching Disney shirts. Cause yes, you wear matching Disney shirts when you go to Disney.

Sams shirt read #br°o°ke
Donna's shirt read #bestdayever °o°
Sophie #princess °o°
Shayla #birthdayprincess °o°
Baby Sam  #beastmode °o°

Sam was pushing Sophie in her stroller and Donna pushed the other two in the double stroller. They walked in the park and the girls squealed when they saw the castle.

They stopped and took family pictures in front of the castle. And Disney cast members went above and beyond to make their day magical.

They headed over to Dumbo since that was Sophie's favorite. Sam had Sophie while Donna had the other two. The squeals of excitement could be heard from both girls.

They took a breather in the slow moving ride of Its a Small World. The ride also gave Donna time to feed a very hot and cranky baby Sam.

They decided to bite the bullet and take the girls to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's castle. Sophie dressed up at Cinderella and Shayla as Rapunzal. They girls pranced around Fantasyland like they owned the place. People played along and were bowing and curtsying to the young princesses. Donna and Sam were in parent heaven. The girls were having the times of their lives.

They spent the day enjoying the magic of Disney. The girls took pictures with the princesses, they found Mickey and Minnie and went crazy! Belle took a picture with baby Sam since his onesie read #beastmode.

They rode the rides, they ate Mickey Ears ice cream bars. Sam got his turkey leg and Donna got her churro. They bought the girls balloons. And they had caricature sketches done of each kid to frame for their rooms. They even got one of themselves as Tarzan and Jane.

They finished the day off by watching the fireworks from the castle. Sam and Donna were happy they had their little family. Who would have thought a chance summer romance would turn into a fairytale. A tale as old as time..

Making memories, Magic Magic. °o°