Chap 5

2 weeks after Sam told Lorraine he didn't want to marry her he finally stepped off the ferry onto the dock in Kalokairi.

It took him a lot longer to get out of the city than he expected. His dad had him close some big deals with the company before he could set out to find Donna. His dad knew his son wasn't happy with having to marry Lorraine. It was arranged between the families for business purposes. He told his son he knew how he felt, he felt the same way about his mother. She was his true love and he to was in an arranged marriage situation because of family business dealings. His dad told him to follow his heart.

Sam walked the island getting reacquainted with the island he fell in love with those few months ago. Most importantly he was looking for Donna. We wasn't even sure she was going to stay in Kalokairi because she had no plan. He loved that she had no plan about life unlike him who's life had been planned out for him.

He walked into the local bar where he had met Donna. When he first saw her on the stage singing with her backup girls. Donna and the Dynamos he remembered. The were quite the trio. A blonde, brunette and a red head.

He asked the bar tender if he knew if Donna had stayed on the island. The bar tender told him that she was still on this island and she would sing here on different t nights of the week when she was waitressing there.

Sam got excited. She was still in the island. His heart began to race because he was on the right track to finding the woman that had stolen his heart.

*******************

Donna stepped off the train in Paris. She needed to get off the island so she could think. She was about three and half months pregnant and was started to get a little round baby bump. The morning sickness had finally subsided and she had a lot more energy than those first few months.

She was looking around as she walked down the street to find her hotel and bumped into something.. or I should say someone.

'Oh I'm so sorry!' Donna said protectively placing her hand on her stomach making sure she didn't hurt the baby.

'Oh no I'm sorry..' the guy said looking at Donna mesmerized by her eyes and golden hair. He held his hand out to shake hers 'Hi I'm Bright.. Harry Bright'

Donna giggled at the way he told her his name. 'Hi.. I'm Donna, Donna Sheridan' flashing her million dollar smile.