Chap 77

At the restaurant Donna excused herself to use the restroom. Sam stood like most men at the table when a woman excused herself. He pulled her chair out. She kissed his cheek. He watched her walk off. Smiling as he watch her ass. Turning back to the table he hadn't been the only one watching her walk away. He cleared his throat snapping all the other guys back to reality.

Donna was standing in the stall straightening her dress.

'Sams wife is a real attractive woman.' Donna smiled and was about to walk out of the stall.

'I can't believe be actually married her tough.'

Donna heard another female voice say.

'I heard he only married her because their daughter was sick and almost died.'

'It's a shame such a young sexy rich guy is now tied down and has two kids.'

'Someone once said he felt obligated to marry her after they found out she was pregnant again.' Donna couldn't make out the voices of the woman. 'Now he's stuck with a jealous wife and two snot nosed kids.'

Donna heard the door shut and she walked out of the stall. She looked at herself in the mirror. A few tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

After not returning to the table, Sam went looking for Donna. After walking around the restaurant, he walked outside to see her leaning against the railing of the boardwalk looking out over the ocean. Holding herself against the cool breeze. He took off his jacket and walked up behind her drapping it over her shoulders.

She looked over at him and smiled. She leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist. They stood in silence for a few moments.

'Darling what are you doing out here. Our food is at the table and probably getting cold. Come on, let's go back inside.'

'I should't have came out here to Vegas with you.' He looked back at her. 'I shouldn't have even came back to the states.. period.'

'Why would you even say something like that?'

She waited for a few moments.

'Why did you marry me Sam? I am the poor girl who's mother abandoned her and was living in a old goat house in Greece. I definitely was not in the same class of people you are used to hanging out with.'

'Where is all this coming from?'

'Did you only marry me because you got me pregnant again with Shayla and you felt obligated because now we had two kids together?'

'I think you've had just a little to much to drink.'

'No, I'm quite sober right now. I just got hit by a reality check.'

'I'm lost.'

'I overheard a few women talking in the bathroom. Saying it was a shame you married me, someone so rich and sexy is now tied down to a jealous wife and has two snot nosed kids.' She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

'That's absurd! I love you more than anything in this world. You and our girls are my whole world. I can't imagine my life with you.'

'I don't know why I let them get in my head. I know you love me. And I know you love the girls most than life it's self.'

'Baby you're all I have ever wanted. I have never wanted or needed anyone more than I do you. Bonus.. the sex is great too!' He wiggled his eyebrows at her. She laughed and took his face in her hands.

'Sam Carmichael, I love you so much.'

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He took her face in his hands and gave her the deepest most heartfelt kiss taking her breathe away.

From inside the restaurant the women who had been talking about Donna in the bathroom stood looking out the window. He's definitely doesn't look like a man who married her out of obligation. He is a man deeply in love. They were definitely giving some misinformation from a jealous ex.