Chap 122

Saturday morning and Donna was woken up by the sound of Sam snoring. She put the pillow over her head to drown out the noise. She was extremely exhausted because Sam kept her up half the night having sex.

She finally had a enough of his snoring and she popped him with her pillow.

He jumped and looked over at her. 'What was that for?'

She rolled over revealing her bare back to him. 'You were snoring and I'm tying to sleep. You kept me up all night.' She snuggled into her pillow.

He moved closer to her and started placing soft kisses on her back. He couldn't resist.

'Sam stop. I'm tired.' His lips were placing kisses on her neck. 'Honey..' She slightly rolled back leaning on him. His hands were roaming her body. He was sending shivers up her spine as he touched some of her most delicate parts.

She turned over facing him. 'I said stop.' She lifted her leg so he could move in between them. She wrapped her leg around his waist.

'You didn't sound convincing enough.' She wrapped her arms around his neck as their kisses became desperate. Sam pulled her body to him as close as he could without her belly getting squished. They were having to find other sexual positions to accommodate for her growing pregnant belly.

At six months she was bigger with this baby than she was with the girls. The doctor had said he might be a big boy. Which terrified Donna since she had both girls natural, both at home, both were small in size because they both were early and she couldn't make it to the hospital.

They met the realtor and looked at a few homes. Sam wasn't thrilled with any they had seen. Donna fell in love with them all because they weren't in the city. Some had small backyards some had big. They wanted a pool, pool house and an outside deck area for grilling and entertaining guest. They also still wanted enough room for the kids to play.

Donna was getting frustrated at Sam because he found something wrong with every house since he's an architect and things weren't up to his standards.

Donna told him to build them a house then. He said it wouldn't be ready before the baby got here, plus then they would have to look for land to build it on.

They arrived back home after looking at over a dozen houses. Donna sat on the couch propping her feet up.

'That was exhausting.' She put her fingers to her temples rubbing them. Sam lifted her legs as he sat down on the couch pulling her legs back into his lap.

'And that's just the looking process. We will still have the packing and unpacking process to deal with to.' Trying to convince her that moving isn't going to be easy. 'With two kids in the way.'

'We can hire people for all that.'

Damn he thought. She was right. She was always one thought ahead of him.