Chap 75

One of Donna's promises was broken right off the bat. Donna hated flying, and she kept ordering drinks to calm her nerves. By the time they made it to Vegas, she was slightly tipsy. In Sam's defense that was all Donna, but in Donna's defense, Sam should have stopped her from consuming so many drinks. But do you really tell Donna What to do something?

She couldn't keep her hands of Sam during the ride to the hotel. She sobered up quickly when they got to the hotel and Shayla was screaming and needed to be feed.

They checked into the Bellagio. They handed Sam the room key. Sam opened the door and help the nanny get the girls situated in their room. Donna sat in the closest chair to feed the hungry infant.

The two bedroom suite was bigger than the little apartment they stayed in while Sophie was in the hospital. The master bedroom had a panoramic view of the city of Vegas. The king size bed Donna could see from were she was seated was calling her name, the alcohol was beginning to effect her.

She took the baby to where Sam and the nanny were. She kissed everyone and told them she needed to lay down.

She walked into the grand bathroom. The biggest garden tub she's ever seen. A walk in shower, double sink vanities. She took her hair down and walked back into the massive bedroom.

She kicked off her heels and was reaching behind herself to try and unzip her dress.

'Here, let me help you with that.' Sam said waking into the bedroom and shut the door behind him.

Donna melted against his touch. He slowly unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. He ran his hands down her body resting them on her hips. She turned around and draped her arms around his neck.

'I do believe that you, Mr Carmichael, are trying to take advantage of my drunken state and your trying to get me into bed.'

'I can leave you to yourself to sober up some..' he pulled away from her. She yanked him back to her their bodies slamming into one another. Sam pulled Donna close to him his arms wrapping around her already half naked body.

'Um no, you can't just leave something you've started.' She began unbuttoning his shirt.

Sam backed them up until they reached the bed. His shirt was tossed on the floor near her dress. His pants went flying across the room as they climbed up onto the luxurious bed.

A little while later Sam was standing in his cotton robe looking out the window over the city. He looked over at the bed, Donna sprawled out naked laying on her stomach the sheet only covering the lower half of her body.

Donna started to stir so Sam walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He reached out and pushed Donna's hair out of her face.

She grabbed her head. She rolled over pulling the sheet up around her.

'Are the girls ok?'

'Perfect. Ms Betty is so good with them.'

She kissed him. 'You know you broke two promises already, Number 1, I was drunk and number 2, you took advantage of that and got me in bed.'

Held his hands up 'I tired to walk out of the room, you pulled me back.'

She smiled at him and let the sheet fall. 'We have to be at dinner by 6.' He was trying to talk by kept loosing his concentration as she was kissing his neck, running her hands down his chest and into the robe.

'Mrs Carmichael, now are you turning the tables on me and trying to seduce me back into bed..'

'Is it working?' She pulled him to her rolling them into the middle of the bed.