Chap 118

Behind a now locked door, Sam and Donna laid in each other's arm.

Sam was slightly snoring do to the fact that he had to much to drink again last night. He told Donna he was drinking for two, him and her She tried to cut him off, but when the guys started taking shots, her efforts were in vain. Sams wasn't one to loose at any drinking game.

Donna rolled over facing Sam. She laid her on his chest, her arm laying across his torso. She wrapped a leg over his body. He slid his arm down her back his hand settling on her lower back. He turned his face to kiss her forehead.

'Good morning beautiful' He pulled her closer to him.

'Nope, not yet. It's still to early.' She kept her eyes closed.

'You're to much my love. What are you going to do when this new baby arrives. What if he's not a sleeper?' She shivered slightly causing Sam to wrap the blanket tighter around them.

'Ill train him and if he's untrainable, he's your son. I'll just be his food source. Which I can do in my sleep.' He felt slight movements on his hip coming from her belly. As if the baby boy knew he was being talked about.

Donna smiled feeling the baby moving. Sam lowered his face to Donna's belly.

'Come On little guy, let mommy sleep or daddy's gonna have one grouchy lady on his hands.' Donna popped the back of his head. He laid his head back on the pillow next to hers. He gave her a quick kiss. She snuggled her body closer to him settling back to sleep. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep the rest of his slight hangover off.

The door handle of the bedroom door was rattling. Someone was struggling to get in. A few knocks rapping on the door still Sam and Donna didnt stir.

'Mommy!' Sophie yelled.

Donna jumped up. She nudged Sam. They hopped out of the bed pulling on their night clothes. Donna ran into the bathroom with her jammies as Sam walked to the door to let Sophie in.

She was standing there with her hands on her hips looking like a mini Donna. Shayla was behind her with her bed head hair, she was a mix of both Sam and Donna. More Donna than Sam.

Sophie stormed passed Sam. He watched with a smile as she walked past him. He chuckled. He turned back and picked up Shayla. She laid her head on his shoulder.

'Mommy!' Sophie shouted.

Donna walked out of the bathroom. 'Girl, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?' Donna sat on the edge of the bed pulling her hair up into a messy bun.

Still with her hands of her hips. 'You said you make me pamcakes. Where's my pamcakes?'

'Well I'm sorry, Mommy was tired and still sleeping.'

She looked back at Sam with her hands still on her hips. He was smiling at the little diva. 'You make me pamcakes?'

'Yea daddy can make you some pancakes.' He handed Shayla to Donna. Donna kissed her baby girls head of curls. Shayla laid her head on Donna's chest her eyes slowly closing again.

'How about we go down the beach after you eat?' Sam said lifting Sophie up in his arms.

'Yea!' She threw her hands up in the air.

'Mommy and sissy will come down later?' He looks at Donna and she nods her head. 'Looks like sissy is still sleepy'

'Me wake her up.' She put her hand over her mouth to giggle. 'Her mad at sissy. Her hit me.'

Sam looked over at Donna. 'Like mother like daughter.'

'Have fun on the beach. Don't let the crabs bite your as..' Sam kissed her before she could finish the word.

'Young ears darling, young ears.' He kissed Shaylas cheek.

'She's already seen us having sex so..' Donna kissed Sophie's cheek.

Donna shot Sam a look as she climbed back in bed with Shayla. They settled back down into the warmth of the fluffy comforter. Sam shook his head as they both closed their eyes instantly falling back asleep.

'Those two, kindred spirits.' He tickled Sophie's tummy as they walked to the kitchen to make Sophie some 'pamcakes'