Chap 104

It was half past 9 The next morning and everyone was still sleeping. Donna was asleep on her stomach. Her blonde hair in a mess of sweaty curls. Sams body was draped over hers. Sams face was buried in the back of her neck. Curled up close to Donna their fingers were intertwined. Only the sheet still covering their body's.

They literally had made love all night long. With Donna leaving for Greece, they didn't know when they would be together again. Sam had no idea when he would able to go to Greece for a visit. Donna got upset because Shayla's 1st birthday was in a few weeks.

She said to him 'Are you not going to celebrate your daughters 1st birthday with her.. us?'

'I have a business trip to Miami.'

'Wow, and that's also Mothers Day weekend.'

'Honey, don't get mad at me. You're the one leaving.

'But you would have also been out of town for a freaking business trip anyway.' She started to get emotional. Sam kissed her softly. He wrapped his arms around her holding her until she had drifted off to sleep.

Donna wakes up with a jolt. Her head knocked Sam in the face. She causes Sam to jump since he was laying on her. She looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 9:36. Their flight was at 9:47. She knew she should have never booked an early flight. They don't get up early. She buries her face in her pillow screaming.

Sam still rubbing his face from where Donna's head had hit his cheek.

'What is it?'

Sighing 'We missed our flight!'

'How?'

'Well for one, it's after 9:30 and our flight leaves at 9:47!'

'Well, I for one am happy. I wasn't ready to see you leave.'

She looked into his eyes. She wasn't ready either. She had just got back to somewhat being herself. She still had thoughts of her loosing the baby. She kept trying to push it out of her head. She couldn't live in the past. She needed to move on.

She rolled over and wrapped her leg around Sams waist. She pulls him close. He lifts her leg and slides right in since she was already ready from the love they had just made a few hours earlier.

Sams cellphone began to ring. Donna sighed, but Sam ignored it. It kept ringing so Sam grabbed it off the nightstand.

'Hello?' He looked down at Donna who is mortified that he just answered his phone and they are having sex. 'Carmichael speaking'

He kissed her neck while listening to the person on the other end. His hips still moving with hers.

'Oh yes Julie. I had totally forgot. Just put them on a conference call. I'm still at home a little tied up at the moment.' Donna was trying her hardest not to moan out in pleasure as Sam didn't seem to be fazed that he's taking a business call while banging his wife.

'Hey man, you knew this meeting was important.' One guy said.

Sam put the phone on speaker and laid it on the bed beside them. 'I know. We had a rough night with our girls. It's been a rough few weeks around here. With my wife's accident, the sex video..'

'Man that video..' Donna's eyes got wide. 'That was something hot!'

'Dude, you getting off on watching my wife and I have sex?'

The guy stuttered cause Sam sounded angry.

'Nah, I mean..'

'My sex life is not what this call is about. Ok, lets get back to why you called me while I am still I at home with my family. ' He kissed Donna's neck and trailed kisses down her chest.

Donna was laying under Sam. She was trying not to scream when Sams thrust became harder.

'Listen John, I don't care how we get it, just get the plans.'

Donna buried her face in Sam's chest as she felt herself about to let go. The conference call had lasted for well over a hour. Their love making had been slow and steady. When Sam started getting frustrated at the way his business call was going, his thrusts had got harder and faster.

The call ended and Donna finally let out the pleasured moan she had been holding in.

'Hhmmm... God that was..' she kissed his lips. 'Amazing!'

'Maybe I can mix business with pleasure.' He still moved his hips against her. 'Although, I really cant  tell you what all was just said. My mind was on you and the feel of you hips.. I mean lips on mine.'

She pulled his face down to hers. 'I can't believe you just took a conference call while we were having sex.'

'Sometime you gotta do what you gotta do.'

'Well see.. you can handle business at home or in Greece.' That was her shuttle way of saying there is no reason why he can't come with her and the girls.

Donna had fallen back to sleep. Sam gently unwrapped her body from his and got out of bed. He grabbed his laptop rebooking their flight for Saturday afternoon. She was still determined to get out of the City. Sam and sex still couldn't change her mind.

Sam sat in the big comfy loveseat chair they had in the bedroom. He was watching her sleep. The sheet was now a crumbled mess barely covering her body. Her face was facing him. She was so beautiful. Especially sleeping so soundly. She's had some restless night since the accident. She shifted in her sleep leaving the sheet now draped over just half her ass. She was the most sexy woman he had ever seen.

The girls had been awake playing for awhile now. They put the baby gate up at night so Sophie wouldn't wonder the house. She must have pulled Shayla out of crib.

Sitting down on the bed, Sam ran his warm hand down Donna cool bare back. She smiled feeling his touch. She then felt a wet chubby hand pat her back.

'ma ma' caused Donna's eyes to flutter open. She smiled at the site of her baby girl's bed head hair and toothy grin. Sam had brought Shayla to Donna to feed. Sam handed Donna her robe. She sat up taking Shayla from him. He placed a soft kiss on Donna's lips as Shayla settled against Donna chest to nurse.

He told her that he and Sophie were going to make breakfast.. well brunch since they had all slept in this morning.

They wouldn't trade their missed flight, Sam's conference call while they had sex kinda morning. They had spent it together. What was supposed to be a goodbye, turned into a beautiful morning spent together and together as a family. It was meant to be.