Chap 65

'Sweetheart!' Sam said walking over to Donna kissing her cheek and placing a soft kiss on Shayla's head. 'What are you doing here?' Donna's eyes never left Lorraine.

'The girls were missing their daddy so we thought we'd surprise you. Surprise!' She kissed his cheek. 'Your parents helped us get here and settled in the penthouse before I went shopping..' She finally looked at him and bit her lip.

'I am so happy you're here. I have missed you.. in my bed..' he said so low that only she could hear. He was about to kiss her when a throat cleared. Donna cut her eyes over at Lorraine.

'Here let me show the baby off to everyone.' He took Shayla in his other arm.

Lorraine stood off to the side with her arms crossed. She eyed Donna. She must admit Donna was a very beautiful lady. The tan skin and blonde hair made her look stunning. She had a glow. Donna also did not have the figure of a woman who had just given birth. Dressed in tight skinny jeans, a long fitted top that gathered at the waist with wedges on her feet. That outfit did not scream mother of two. Lorraine also took notice of the ring on Donna's finger. Damn she thought, hers wasn't nearly that big.

After Sam and the others gushed over Shayla and how big Sophie had gotten they decided they'd finished their meeting tomorrow morning.

'Are we still on for drinks tonight Sam ?' Lorraine asked as she walked out of Sams office. Donna cut her eyes over at Sam. 'Hey, now that your wife's here maybe she can join us. That's if she can get a babysitter to watch her kids.' Donna was about to go after her when Sam stepped in front of her. 'Let it go.' Knowing if Donna went after her, it wont be pretty. Donna was a little on the feisty side when it came to Sam and he also knew it.

Lorraine looked back to see if her comment had flustered Donna only to have it backfire. Sam and Donna were kissing passionately Sams hand resting on Donnas ass pulling her closer to him. Donna wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss deepened.

'Get a freaking room.' Lorraine mumbled before stepping into the elevator.

As Sam pulled away from their kiss Donna turned to look towards the elevator just in time to give Lorraine a smug smile before shutting Sams office door.

Donna let out a little laugh.

'What's so funny?' Sam asked.

'Nothing' Her face turning serious. 'But what the hell?' She took a hungry Shayla from him. She got comfortable on the couch in his office to nurse the baby. Sophie had climbed up on the couch beside Donna with Sams phone watching Frozen.

'I already know in your head you've done jumped to conclusions.' Donna raised her eyebrows. 'But what your thinking is not what your thinking.' Donna gave Sam a confused look. He too didn't understand what he just said. 'We are meeting to sale what stocks we have left with Lorraine's fathers company so I won't ever have to deal with that her or her family ever again. I had another run in with her brother and I about beat him.' Donna sat on the coach looking up at Sam expressionless. 'Come on Donna, say something!'

'I'm hungry. Will you take me to lunch?'  Sam shook his head.

Donna could infuriate him sometimes and she drove him absolutely crazy! Other times he wanted to strip her down and make sweet passionate love to her. Right now it was both. If the girls weren't there Donna would have been screaming his name so loud the whole office would hear.