Chap 81

At dinner after the show everyone kept asking Donna questions. Telling her she should go back to singing.

'I'm not interested in that stuff anymore. I'm a wife and mother. I don't like being the center of attention anymore. That part of my life is over.' She told the table of people.

They had gotten back to the hotel late. Donna had a few drinks and was still inna pissy mode for her mother 'exploiting' her like that.

They walked into their suite. Sam checked on Ms. Betty and the girls as Donna walked straight towards their room mumbling about what all had happened.

Donna was already half way undressed when Sam came walking into the room. He closed the room curtains and turned the lights down low. Just getting the room ready for them to go to bed. Donna was struggling with her top so Sam walked over to her helping her pull it over her head. Although she hadn't drank as much as she has in the past, she was finding simple things were becoming such a task. She was finally was down to her panties. She grabbed the shirt Sam had just taken off and put it on as she walked into the bathroom. He just stood there laughing at her going on and on about her mother pulling her up on stage. Making her sing.

She walked out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. 'Can you believe she did that to me?' Her mouth full of toothpaste bubbles. She threw her hands up in the air and finished up in the bathroom.

Sam had already climbed in bed. Donna came walking out of the bathroom her hair up in a high ponytail ready for bed. She climbed in bed and took off the t-shirt of Sams she had been walking around in. Sam watched because she was so distracted she didn't realizing what she was doing. She usually slept in tanks tops with matching panties sets, or short night gowns. Sometimes even one of Sams T-shirt's. Sleeping naked didn't always end with them 'sleeping'.

'Good night sweetheart' Sam said as she laid down beside him pulling the covers up over her bare chest.

Sam swallowed hard. He was having a time with her laying there next to him in only her panties because with one quick sweep he could have her naked and could be making love to her.

She finally settled and looked over at him. He was propped up on one arm looking lovingly over at her. The sheet had slipped a bit showing some of her breast. She rolled over on her side the sheet completely dropping from covering her. She moved closer to Sam for warmth. She snuggled into his side her face on his chest planting soft wet kisses up to his neck. Donna looked up at him as she felt Sams removing the silk panties for her body. She gave him a sexy grin. She helped him rid himself of his boxers.

Sam rolled over on top of Donna with he hands on both sides of her pillows holding himself up over her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to her. 'I don't usually sleep with my groupies.'

'Well I guess I should feel pretty lucky tonight then.' He kissed her lips gently.

'Yeah, something like that.'

Donna parted her legs giving Sam access to enter her. He slowly slid himself inside her setting a slow and steady rhythm. Donna closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of Sam moving in and out of her. She let out moans of pleasure each time he moved back inside of her. His face was buried in her chest. His breath hot against her skin.

'Saammm..' She was in pure sexual ecstasy.

'Mmm..' He said taking one of her breast in his mouth.

She ran her hands through his hair arching her back as he sent her over the edge.

'Oh my God..' she screamed as she felt herself tighten around him and then release.

Sam buried his face further into her neck thrusting himself further into her. She was shaking from pure sexual pleasure. He finally let himself go and laid down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him not wanting him to pull out just yet.

Sweat was running down between her breast. Sams skin sticky against hers. They soon fell asleep. Sam still lying on Donna his face buried in the crease of her neck. It was as if they needed to feel each other to breath.