Chap 79

A gentleman with his young son had joined them about a hour ago. Sophie and the little boy who looked to be about the same age ran and splashed around in the water spouts.

The guy was trying to make small talk with Donna. She didn't have time for that.

Donna had finally gotten Sophie to sit still and eat her lunch and Shayla had fallen asleep laying beside Donna.

Donna laid on her head back. She still had a lingering hangover headache. A dark shadow blocked her sun.

'Listen, I'm not interested. I'm happily married and your blocking my sunlight.'

'Your husbands one lucky guy.' Donna opened her eyes. She smiled up at Sam.

He leaned down and gave her one hot kiss. Donna rolled over on her side with Shayla tucked closely to her. She draped her arm over Sams shoulder and gave him another deep kiss. Sams hand finally resting on her ass.

The guy who had been trying his hardest to get Donna's attention quickly grabbed his son and made a b-line for the pools exit. He become uncomfortable at the couple making out in the kiddie water area.

'What are you doing here?'

'I had enough of meetings today.' He looked around to see if anyone was hanging around looking suspicious.

'What are you looking for?'

'Someone's been taking your picture.'

'What?'

'I got bored during my last meeting and I clicked on #vegas on Instagram and I found a picture of you.'

'Oh my God! People are sick!'

'Hey calm down. I'm here now. Let's just enjoy the rest of the afternoon.' Sophie finally acknowledged her daddy.

'Me swim!' She jumped up into his arms.

They spent another few hours by the pool. Enjoying what was left of the afternoon sun. Sophie was beginning to get sleep cranky and Shayla was needing to be fed again.

They walked into the suite. Ms. Betty greeted them looking refreshed with her hair done. Sams phone started ringing. He took the call in the other room.

'How was your day?' Donna asked.

'Wonderful. You guys look like you spent the day by the pool.' Sophie showed her her new water toy.

Sam walked back into the room.

'So the guys what us to meet up with them to see a show tonight. You game?'

'I'm actually really tired.'

He looked at her. 'Babe, you just sit there. If you nod off I'll just let you nap.' He laughed.

'No dress, no heels.'

'I don't think it has a dress code.'

They showered.. together to save on time. Which didn't happen because they didn't just shower.

Donna chose a skinny pair of jeans, strapy sandals wedges. Her loose fitting blouse hanging off one shoulder. Sam looked so sexy in his jeans and tight fitted T-shirt showing off his muscular biceps.

They walked into the theater taking their sets in the second row. Donna finally looked at the program they were handed when they walked in.

'Shit!' She said as she looked down at the program. 'I'm outta here.' As she stood the lights dimmed and Sam pulled her back down in her seat.

'What is it?' She held up the program up. He looked over at the stage.

Over the loud speaker the announcer announced. 'Ladies and gentleman.. Ms Ruby Sheridan!'

The crowded cheered and clap their hands as she started to ascend from the ceiling. Donna rolled her eyes and sunk into her seat hiding her face.