Chap 37

Sam's mother was ecstatic upon learning she was getting another grand baby to spoil. Sams father has no opinion since his son divorced Lorraine and messed up some business deals, they don't talk much so his fathers approval doesn't matter to Sam anyway.

Sam decided to take Donna out for dinner. His mother jumped at the chance to watch Sophie.

With the madness of the holidays finally behind them, Sophie's remission and the announcement of the pregnancy they were in need of a date night.

They sat at a table in the back away from the crowd.

'We need to set a date for the wedding. I don't want to be 9 months pregnant looking like a pop belly pig wobbling down the isle.'

Sam laughed getting a visual of her wobbling down the isle. 'You would be the most beautiful pop belly pig to me tho.' He leaned over to kiss her.

'Sam I'm serious!' She pulled back as he tried to kiss her again.

'Ok ok.. the baby is due in June. How about we do it in Spring and before Sophie's birthday.'

'So March? Ok.. the sounds perfect!' She kissed him lightly.

Sipping her her glass of water 'I've got to use the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'Ok, I'm just going to go up to the bar to order me a drink.' Donna left the table and Sam walked up to the bar.

Coming around the corner from the restroom Donna stopped and smiled as she looked across the crowded restaurant and saw Sam sitting at the bar. She went to join him but stopped dead in her tracks when she seen a red head sitting next to him. The lady touched Sams leg in away that no woman should touch a man unless she was his wife or girlfriend or fiancé. Donna's blood began to boil.

Donna marched herself over and grabbed Sams face and gave him a very deep long kiss. Taken by surprise, he wrapped his arms around Donna's waist resting his hands on her ass. After pulling back and leaving him breathless she turns to the woman and gives her a pissed grin. 'Do you like what you see?' Backing up to stand between Sams legs. She put her hands on Sams knees. 'Well let me give you a little bit of info here on Mr Hot lips. First off.... he's engaged.' Lifts her hand up. 'I'm pregnant and we have already have a daughter. He comes with baggage.. you still want to pursue this little game you type of woman like to play?'

The woman gets up and quickly leaves. Sam was smiling at the jealous side of Donna. Donna turns to Sam pissed. His smile quickly fades. She turns on her heels and walks off.

'Babe, I didn't do anything.' He said following her back to the table.

'I know and that's why Im pissed. You let her come onto to you, she touched you in a way that no woman should touch a man unless that man is hers. And what pissed me off the most, you didn't bother to move her hand or get up and walk away.'

She gathers her stuff and starts walking towards the  door of the restaurant.

'Baby where are you going? It was nothing!! Come on sit back down you've got to eat.'

'I'll find something to eat at home.' She spoke over her shoulder as she kept walking not turning around to look at him. 'I just knew he'd do something like this to me again. I'm so stupid!'

She hailed the next cab that drove by and slammed the door as Sam walked out of the restraint after her.

'Donna!' He yelled as the cab pulled away.