3 new classmates? Harem info at the end.

I already have the next chapter done and will most likely start at the other this week so yeah enjoy.

It was Monday morning at UA University, But this day was different. Before they could make it to the UA they were stopped by news reporters. The media were on somewhat of a manhunt. Saturday a quirk user was able to take 2 pictures of Izuku. One was he wore a mask and one without his mask. Those pictures were all over the news in Japan and many people gave tips about this. One of those tips was that the masked guy was at UA. and the result was that everyone had trouble getting in UA because they wanted awnsers.

Everyone at 1A didn't know how to respond and acted as if they knew nothing. As they entered the class they discussed it. Al more students entered they began making it a group discussion.'' Man, there were like 40 or 50 reporters asking questions about Midoriya. '' Kaminari said. '' Well, what do you expect his secret was spilled. I kinda feel bad for the guy.'' Sero added on with then Kirishima speaking.'' Yeah, the dude wanted nothing more than just be a normal guy for once and this shit happens. Totally not manly of the media.''

'' Were is Midoriya. Isn't he normally rather early.'' Momo asked as she looked around and didn't see him. This made them all look around and shrug but also notice something else. '' Talking about missing classmates, Were are Shoji and Koda. I haven't seen them yet.'' Ojiro said. This made everyone look and guess but the door opened and Aizawa entered making all students rush toward their seats.

'' Good job shutting up. I have a lot to say. First of all about your missing classmates. Both Mezo Shoji and Koji Koda and chosen to change schools.'' This made all the students pretty shocked as they lost 2 classmates.'' I am not done yet.'' Aizawa said as he activated his quirk to make the class quiet down again.'' We also have 3 students joining our class. You may enter.'' Aizawa said making 3 students enter. 

First was a young woman with Straight fawn-colored hair that reached just below her shoulders. She had dark Brown eyes. Her lips were full, Plump, and glossy. She had a large set of breasts not as large as Momo but close. Her curves were noticeable.

Next was a taller woman. She stood slightly shorter than Aizawa but still taller than all girls at 1A. She also had shoulder-length hair but it was black. Her eyes had wide dark pupils, Something noticeable was her nose. It was a long, Thin, and Defined nose. She had longer libs mostly her legs giving her a height boost. her breast was larger than anyone in Class 1A is a closer match in bra size to Midnight than anyone else.

Last but not least was a woman that was a similar height to the first lady. Both being around the same height  Momo. She had long orange hair that reached the lower part of her back. She had a very similar build to momo in both the size of her hips and breast. She oozed confidence.

'' Introduce yourself,'' Aizawa told them as he entered his sleeping bag while still standing straight up. The first to enter was also the first to introduce themselves.'' Yo fam its tots lit to be here. The handle is Camie Utsushimi.'' She said giving a double peace sign. She then stepped aside to let the second girl go.

The second girl who entered went next..'' Hi, my name is Robin Nico, It's nice to be here.'' The black-haired woman said as she gave a little wave and stepped aside for the last woman to go.

'' My name is Nami Nico. Hope we can be friends'' She said with a wave. This made the students a little confused and some even raised their hands. '' Yes what Yaoyorozu.'' Aizawa asked '' Both of them are sisters so how do we call them.'' She said with Aizaw looking at the 2 of them to answer. '' Just call me Nami and her Robin. That would just make it a lot easier.'' Nami said making everyone nod in understanding.

'' Good now sit down. The only seat that is not open is the one behind Bakugo. Now the next point is about that seat but I won't be explaining it.'' Aizawa said as he sends a message on his phone and sat down in a corner in his sleeping bag. '' Uh, sir are we waiting for.'' Mina asked ''You will see soon enough dont worry. I will say this now and believe me when I say there will be consequences if you do not listen. YOU ALL WILL STAY CALM WITH WHAT YOU WILL SEE IN A MINUTE AM I UNDERSTOOD.'' Aizawa said very seriously and used his quirk to show how serious it was.