The sports festival. Part 3

We will have a 30-minute break until we continue..'' Present Mic spoke allowing the remaining 16 students to get out of the ring and toward the cafeteria. Izuku jumped up the wall so he could eat with Eri and Nemuri. '' Hey, snowflake,'' PAPA YOU NEED A DOCTOR,'' Eri yelled as Izuku's nose was still broken. Izuku touched his face and felt that his nose was still broken. '' Yeah, I guess I should see Recovery girl before eating.'' This made Eri and Nemuri nod as they both did not enjoy this sight.

The other Pro heroines were rather shocked to see his face and him acting as if nothing happened. They all had a broken nose before as it was a soft spot and rather easy to break But even the badass Mirko would notice her nose broken. Sure it wouldn't matter to her but she would not forget about it. '' How about we first go to Recovery girl and then get some food.'' Yeah.'' Eri cheered.'' papa can the heroes also come. Can they.'' Eri spoke as she jumped up and down in front of Izuku. '' Sure at least if they want to.''

The Heroines agreed and all walked toward Recovery Girls office on their way they were stopped by a small group of 1B students. It was the students that attacked Izuku and were responsible for breaking his nose. It was Pony, HoneNuki, Shoda , Awase, and Kendo. Each of them looked a little down but Pony look like she was ready to start crying. 

The heroines quickly knew why they were there as if they had broken Izuku's nose they would have done the same. '' Uhm Prince Midoriya, They have something to tell you,'' Kendo spoke but before Izuku could even try and remove the whole prince title they all spoke. '' WE APOLOGIZE SIR.'' They spoke with a deep bow. Eri found a little scary as they all went low with their head really fast. Izuku's head dropped in defeat as he let out a sigh. Nemuri and the other heroines found it rather funny as they tried holding their giggles. Well, all except Mirko who was laughing out loud.

'' Please don't be sad or apologize for what happened. I found it rather enjoyable of a match. Also Miss Tsunotori I am sorry for scaring you during the match. It was not my intention.'' Pony sniffled a little '' Dont apologize Midoriya-sama. It was my fault that your nose broke so I should be the only one apologizing but I was scared.'' Why would I ever be mad about you for following the rules and trying to win.'' Izuku placed his hand on Pony's shoulder. '' Dont look so sad. You look better when you smile.'' He said making Pony blush as he walked past them so that his nose could get fixed. Eri marched right next to Izuku with a smile. Nemuri gave a calm look toward the rest of them and spoke. '' Dont worry sweeties. You should go and get some food. Dont worry about him.'' She said as she grabbed the other heroines and made their way toward Izuku.

Recovery Girl gave Izuku a small lecture about the need to protect his face and what type of problems could happen if he took too many shots to the face. 

Eri then ordered Izuku to get apples. as she sat on his shoulder. Izuku laughed and followed the orders of how Nemuri called her. Captain Eri. If Momo was their Izuku would have asked her to create a captain's hat.

As they arrived at the cafeteria Izuku noticed that the others that weren't used to Izuku being nearby. Thankfully his classmates acted normal and made sure their parents did not stare or anything weird. Izuku just enjoyed his lunch with the group. Izuku learned much about the heroines and they did learn more about him. Izuku found out that Uwabami is in a relationship.

after The 30 minute break, the 16 students were told to come back to the ring. as they all arrived at the field they saw that the matches have already been made.

Izuku Midoriya X Hitoshi Shinso
Robin Nico X Itsuka Kendo
Shoto Todoroki X Fumikage Tokoyami
Ibara Shiosaki X Mina Ashido
Mei Hatsume X Nami Nico
Tenya Ida X Momo Yaoyorozu
Eijiro Kirishima X TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu
Katsuki Bakugo X Ochaco Uraraka