everyone has arrived

Just as everyone started having a little more fun, Kaminari setting up his gaming set-up, Tsuyu face-timing her family to show her present off, Kirishima swinging his axes around while giving manly yells as he chopped the air proudly. Ochaco is being helped by Eri and Momo to set up her laptop, Mostly to set up Minecraft, Each of them doing their thing just as Aizawa walked in.'' Can I take a moment of your time everyone.'' while he didnt yell, His voice was enough for everyone to start being silent.

'' You all have done incredibly well, You all passed an exam, Most people take it in their second year and only succeed in their third year, You all went past that and did better than I would have expected, Not only did you all pass, You all passed with a good amount of extra points, The lowest to the line, had to be  Todoroki and Bakugo, as both went right for the villain, Ignoring a couple of stuck civilians, But not enough to make you fail, as both fought a villain. Tho next time Do keep in mind, our job is saving people, not fighting them.'' Both nodded 

'' But you still passed, As a reward from me, I have gotten together a small party, Lunch rush at the moment is cooking around 40 pizzas. and All Might and I have just gotten back from the store with a good amount of snacks and drinks, Tonight drink, eat and have fun. Tomorrow your break starts, which means you will leave UA, For two weeks, After that, hard training will take place, Not only will the teachers of Izuku come back to give you all a couple of lessons, but We ourselves also have a couple of hidden lessons to gift you all.

'' WAIT A PARTY, LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!.'' Denki cheered.'' WOOW LETS DOOOO IT.'' Mina cheered, and Izuku smiled, While he had done parties, Mostly with the prince of America, Which included alot of drinking, and fun, He was sure this in itself would be more than enjoyable aswell.'' Well, I like parties, I don't think me and Eri will stay for that,.'' Nemuri laughed as Eri nodded.'' Momma said we could go and talk with Kota again.'' Oh where, I sadly don't really want you unsupervised at a location known to villains.'' Izuku said slightly worried.

Izuku was more than happy that Eri had a friend, And she could play all the time she want, That wasn't it, The problem simply was that Izuku wanted her to be safe.'' Oh I know sweetheart, I thought of that, I believe the yellow-haired man with a teleportation quirk would pick us up and bring us to Tokyo, Where we would be staying at the hotel you like so much, The one with an underground playground.'' Oh, Minato, Yeah that is fine then, Now Eri you need to promise me one thing.'' ANYTHING PAPA.'' Eri cheered with a smile.'' Promise me you will have loads of fun.'' Eri nodded as Aizawa chuckled.'' by the way, The part is shared between you and 1B, So get along.''

That was all Aizawa said as he walked out of the dorms.'' Eri let's pack up, We will stay there for a couple of days remember.'' I know Momma, but I can't get to my dresses.'' Well, let's grab them together then.'' Nemuri grabbed a hold of Eri's hand and started walking up with her, leaving the students there.'' Well, I will be going aswell.'' Fuyumi said with Mina running in front of the door.'' Why leave, stay, We were planning on setting up dates for this vacation, So can set up your right after.

Fuyumi blushed.'' WHO SAYS I WANT THAT.'' She screamed shyly, leaving Mina to laugh.'' Not only are you obvious in your feelings and behavior, even more so than Ochaco.'' HEY, I AM NOT THAT OBVIOUS.'' Fuyumi just blushed, even more, seeing she was caught.'' I mean even Todoroki told everyone. But come on, admit it, Makes it easier for us, We will already be texting multiple ladies today to see if they want to date.'' Wha?'' Izuku asked confused.

'' Uhm surprise,'' Nami added leaving Izuku even more confused.'' Explain slowly please.'' Robin who had made a cup of black coffee for herself smiled as she sat down in front of Izuku.'' Seeing we are dating we would be going on our first dates, We believe that this vacation would be a perfect time to add onto your uhm, harem.'' Robin said trying to find a good word for it.'' I see so, Now you all will just be texting who?'' Uhm, let me think.'' Robin said with Toru jumping out.'' No need I have a list.''