The naming of the future heroes.

Question time. During the sports festival. Izuku fought Todoroki. In this fight, Izuku showed that he had a seal on his stomach. This seal comes from Naruto and I used it cause I love the design of it. But someone asked if it was the ten tails and that made me think. So I am here to ask do you want Izuku to have all the tailed beast. I am kinda liking the idea. I would not add all Jutsu simply because that would be weird. Izuku being able to do a fire jutsu would just be weak when he could easily use the Mera Mera no mi. So I thought of this. There are 9 tailed beasts with ten tails being them all together. Each tailed beast has a singular jutsu as its trick. So let's just say Kurama (Nine Tail) has the shadow clone jutsu. but then when all the tailed beast works together he gets the powers of the sage of six paths but only for a little while. I am liking the idea of this but the final vote is for the readers. I want all of you to enjoy this story so please tell me if you would like this idea and if so what Jutsu should I give the tailed beast.

The tailed beast would be much like Summons instead of how they are normal. So Izuku could summon Kurama from his seal and Kurama would then be in the real world. they would be able to change their size. This might make everyone say yes but just think of Kurama the size of around a bike or a car with Eri on top of him or cuddling him.

Now Today is going to be a very short day of lessons. We are gonna go over the sports festival results and where each of you will go for an internship.'' Aizawa said with students cheering. Aizawa not liking to be interrupted used his quirk and this got his class to become quiet again.

'' Good now first things first. does anyone know the whole point of sports festival in the first place?'' Kaminari then spoke up,'' To show how cool we are to the rest of the world.'' This got some laughs and some cheers but then Aizawa spoke again. '' No Kaminari that is not the reason.'' Uraraka then raised her hand with Aizawa allowing her to speak.'' For an internship right sir.'' Correct. During the sports festival, many heroes from all over the world watch each of you compete. The heroes from Japan then have the opportunity to send an offer to 2 students for an internship.'' 

This caused Ida to stand up .'' Sir is it not normally one internship for most.'' Yes normally that would be the case but someone in this class would most likely take away most of the votes.'' Aizawa said this whilst nearly all the students looked over at Izuku. '' Now take a look at this.''

Aizawa then pressed a button and names and votes showed up. It had Izuku at the top with 55,000 votes then the second place was Todoroki with 4,748 votes. Bakugo was at third with 3,743 votes. Then votes twilled down a good little.'' Normally the votes would be a little more spread out, But this year those three took the spotlight.'' Aizawa then grabbed a basket from under the desk. In this basket were 20 tablets. started walking toward Ayoama's side and started handing everyone one tablet. '' These tablets have each of the possible hero internship locations on them. You can check 3  of them. You have till Monday to give us your choice.'' When Aizawa got to Izuku he gave Eri a fruit package. He also noticed the drawing with the writing on it. He was able to hide his smile behind his scarf and continued with giving everyone the tablets.

'' Each of the tablets requires your name as a user name and your school ID as your password.'' Now then for the second part of today, we are gonna go over the sports festival..''

Aizawa then showed the sports festival and showed the race. It showed every student the obstacles. '' You all did some good work but you could improve. Midoriya your time set a new record but you wasted loads of time in the beginning with you talking to your daughter. Overall you were impressive.'' Izuku nodded this with Eri softly whispering sorry papa. Izuku told her of course that saying sorry wasn't needed.

'' In the first, I saw some spots for improvement but you will learn that over the years at UA. Kirishima doesn't put yourself at risk for everything. I understand you want to be an unbreakable shield but putting yourself in harm's way for everything would just get you hurt. Then for the second event. Girls very good job. Each of you knew your shortcomings and worked together to overcome that. Ojiro also very smart use of your quirk during this event. Bakugo also good work on your quirk but try changing your hands a little to redirect more force for a higher speed.''