Izuku Vs heroes.

Bakugo walked into the viewing area, His arms still sore as he entered.'' Hey Bakubro, are you good.'' Kirishima asked with Bakugo scoffing.'' Of course, I am good, Did you really think All Might could do anything to me.'' Didnt he dislocate your arms and knocks you out.'' Bakugo scoffed again '' He didnt do anything to me, I did that, He just got lucky with that last hit, If I didnt hurt myself that much I would have kicked his ass.'' I thought you looked really cool.'' Eri said with a smile with Bakugo holding back a smile.'' Thanks, Now when is the princess going to fight.''

'' It should start soon, Look the pros are already on the field,'' Sero said looking at the screen seeing the heroes going around, Each of them was spread out already. There were multiple screens shown all from different drones and cameras. There were cameras on nearly all of the heroes.

The first group of heroes was the ones that stayed in the main street, They were aimed to face the prince head on, Infront were All Might, who was at the back, Cementos, Vlad King, Ectoplasm, Gran Torino, Endeavor, Mirko, Ryukyu, Gang Orca, Hound-Dog, Miss Joke, and Mt, Lady. Each one was ready to face the prince,  They were still apart, Mirko however was right at the front nearly waiting at the gate for Izuku.

Around the rest, There were some other heroes, Aizawa was hidden within one of the builds creating an opening for him to move from building to building without slowing down by opening windows slightly. Present Mic was near the edge, His plan was to force Izuku forward into the group of combat-focused heroes. Then Snipe was on one of the roofs, ready to fire on Izuku or to force him into a certain direction.

PowerLoader was busy somewhere in the sewer system, Having what he is doing a secret for them all. Hawks unlike Powerloader was out in the open, Wings open flying in the middle of the air, with no cover, but focused on either sending out fast attacks or going to give calls toward the other heroes. Best Jeanist was up high much like Snipe. But with some prep by having some strips on clothing placed in different locations. Edgeshot was hidden within an alley aimed for sneak attacks having eyesight with Kamui woods. With Thirteen near the gate blocking it. Nezu however was gone, No camera focused on his leaving the students in the dark.

The gate opened. The stone doors opened slowly, Mirko nearly vibrating at the thought of going to fight someone strong. Izuku walked thru wearing his hero costume, But no sword on his back, His sleeves rolled up and a smile on his face. Izuku turned his head toward one of the houses.'' Hiding really has no use. It's pretty easy to sense such strong opponents.'' Izuku said as the gate closed up behind him. '' You ready your highness?''Ryukyu asked with Izuku nodding.'' Just waiting for the signal.'' One that was given right away. 

'' THE FIGHT MAY BEGIN.''

Mirko instantly went for a horizontal kick.'' Tempest Moon.'' She called out as an air blade flew out right toward Izuku at high speeds. Izuku just flattened his hand and used it like its blade, at High speeds. While Mirko's kick was stronger it did shoot the wind blade out the way. Mirko then crouched down before jumping up high.'' Rabbit Tempest Barrage.'' Right in the air, Mirko started flying out tempest kicks toward Izuku, Who used the Kira Kira No mi( Diamond Diamont Fruit) to transform himself into a diamond with the kicks having no effect at all. Smoke and dust were kicked up in the air blocking them from Izuku. who had so far not taken a single step.

The dust cloud exploded with Izuku shooting out. Below his knees, his legs had turned into springs giving him incredible speeds right for Mirko whose eyes went wide. Izuku was planning to land a single punch but he was blocked as his hand was hit away by a feather of Hawks opening Izuku op to a knee from Mirko right on his chest. That wasn't it, however. Edgeshot also came in, He folded himself thin aiming to hit Izuku, Not wanting to really hurt him Edgeshot was planning on Punching him but right as he was close Izuku's legs turned back to normal before, Edgeshot punched him.  that wasn't it, Snipe fired six shots into Izuku aswell and Mirko had turned the knee into a front kick flying Izuku back right into the gate.