Meeting new people.

Izuku was making his way to the support course. He did stop by his motorcycle to grab his drone. He really hoped they could upgrade the range.

The motorcycle itself had incredible craftmanship and was very high tech, But when they created the drone they were more focused on how well it tracked and the Video quality. He also hadn't upgraded his bike in some years.  As he made his way he noticed some funny reactions from the students

A big group of students still act as if they have to walk on eggshells. He was just happy that his class acted normally. He hadn't really interacted with 1B just not a lot. He was close to the support building, He was now walking past the general studies dorm. That was when he noticed someone.

'' I hope you Four don't want to become underground heroes, You should work on your stealth.'' He then turned around and looked over the 4 students who were sort of hiding behind one of the many bushed the path had on its side.

It was 2 women and 2 males. '' You are third you correct.''  One of the ladies spoke.'' Yes sir, Sorry for following you sir,'' She said whist bowing deeply just like the others did.  Dont worry about that, But why were you following me. and who are you?''

 '' My apologies about that sir, I am Yuyu Haya.'' Yuyu has short, cropped hair that has been dyed salmon-colored, and reddish-brown eyes with long lower eyelashes; she also has several piercings in her ears, all with grey studs. She wears a slightly disheveled girls' U.A. school uniform, her collar crooked, tie loose and her sleeves rolled up. She sports tights underneath her skirt and has two pink bracelets on her right wrist.

'' This is Nejire Hado.'' Nejire is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her upper eyelashes are long and thick, and her irises are a royal blue. Her hair is periwinkle, and it reaches all the way down to her knees, twisting around itself at her waist and curving inwards around her legs. She has side-swept bangs, tucked behind her ears on the right and hanging just over her eyes on the left, and two short clumps of hair on either side of her face, curved towards her face on the right and behind it, under her ear, on the left. 

'' The one still hiding is Tamaki Amajiki.'' Tamaki is a tall young man with rather pale skin. His ears are longer than most, their tips pointy and somewhat elf-like. He has messy, indigo hair, which sticks out behind his head, and thin, tired-looking eyes, partially covered by his bangs even though they're supposed to be split as to not impair his vision. His shoulders are usually hunched, and he avoids making eye contact with people.

''And last but not least Is Mirio Togate.'' Mirio is a tall young man with a very muscular build who possesses several noticeable scars around his lower arms. Mirio's design is very unique due to his blue oval-shaped eyes, drawn in a simplistic style with no visible sclera, and nose which is prominently rounder than most others. He has blonde hair, the top part of which is arranged in a cowlick, while the bottom section is worn swept backward.

'' We just wanted to see the prince sir. We hope we haven't offended you at all.'' Yuyu tried not getting too harsh of a punishment. '' Dont worry and please you are my Senior, There is no need for the sir.'' Why not, Dont you like, What do you want us to call you, What is your quirk, Are you strong, Do you like UA, '' Nejire shot forward with a lot of questions making Yuyu shocked.

'' Nejire gets away from the prince, Remember boundaries,'' Mirio said as he grabbed her leg and pulled her away. ''Let's see about those questions. I don't really like the formal stuff. Izuku or Midoriya is fine, My quirk is Sea devil. I want to think so, and yes I enjoy UA a lot.''  Izuku looked at his watched and noticed that the Todoroki's would arrive in about 30 mins and he wanted to at least meet them at the gate. '' Sorry to cut this short but I wave to walk toward the Support course right now. How about we talk more later on. I will even answer more questions.'' Izuku said as he walked away getting the 4 of them to his way.