Meeting the other Royal Families.

1A and all the other classes of UA stood near the gate, Alot of them were wearing their UA uniforms, It wasn't required, Izuku Wore normal Jeans and a white buttoned-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Next to him stood Nemuri wearing Her the same as Izuku except she wore black heels and a blazer. Ochaco wore a suit that looked like The UA outfit but the blazer was different and Mina wore jeans with a colorful shirt. Eri had worn a princess dress with the Tiara she had been given by Hisashi.

Those two were also standing at the gate. Inko wore a beautiful dress with a cape of shorts over his shoulders. Izuku's father Hisashi wore a black suit, very simple but then again he was not one for fancy clothing. They had some guards around them in case anything would happen.

The first car that showed up was a large Limo much for a man bigger than All Might, Which was clear for Izuku who it was, It was the car for the American Royal family. The door opened up and first came a large black man, He was around 2,1 meters tall. He was very well built more for strength than for show. He wore tan shorts and sandals, He also wore an open Hawaiian shirt. '' IZUKU MY FRIEND.'' He called out loudly as more people walked out of the car. 

First was a beautiful young woman of a slender yet curvaceous figure with a big bust and regular height. She has very pale skin, large light blue eyes which can turn orange while gaining a triskele, and long silver hair reaching her waist. She wore a blue earring with the symbol of the American royal family. her outfit to an open-backed blue button-up shirt with a pink necktie, a short white skirt with slits and a belt, and a long black stocking on her right leg with black heels.

The second one, She is a fair maiden, described as "lovely, beautiful" with purple eyes and medium-length brown hair which is tied up into large twin tails. She has a well-endowed and curvaceous body. She wore a short orange dress with black shorts, It also had a window showing her cleavage aswell as a set of matching boots.

The third woman is seen as a slim, attractive, tall woman with three beauty marks below her right eye. Her outfit consists of a highly revealing and open fur-collared long coat, with heart-shaped buttons, short shorts that resemble panties with a heart on them, and thigh-high boots. her hair is at shoulder length and black.

The fourth one has a fitting body, long blonde hair tied up with a blue ribbon, and a gold battle outfit., she possesses notable fangs that can be seen protruding slightly from her lips even when not speaking.

Last was a very beautiful woman.  She is very tall and slender with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and shows off her high forehead, dark brown eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes, and pale skin. She has a narrow waist and very large breasts. , she wore a revealing red blouse that showed much of her chest and a loose sarong that exposed her long, slender legs with the green symbol of the Kuja adorned on them, along with a white cape sporting epaulets more commonly found on the jackets of high-ranking, and red high heel pumps.

'' Yo Jordan, How was the trip, Hope it wasn't too bad.'' Nah, and even if it was I had my lovely wives to keep me company.'' Jordan said as his father who looked just like his son But he was white, Along with his wife. She was a very beautiful black woman, She wore a very beautiful suit that gave her a look of maturity that she already had. 

'' Ah, Izuku how are you, Oh my the scar is worse than I imagined.'' The queen of America said as she saw.'' Dont worry about it miss Armstrong, It looks a lot worse than it is, I barely notice it.'' Oh, Dwayne, Mary, How have you been, It's been a while has it not.'' Inko said as the American family walked in.'' It has, Your as Beautiful as aver Inko, Oh is that the little princess the world has been talking about.'' Mary said as she saw Eri. Who gave a wave.