Royal dates Rumi&Ryuko

Izuku stepped out of the shower, a large pink towel wrapped around his waist as his chest was still slightly wet, He just came out of the shower in preparation for his date with Rumi, remembering the text that he would crush his head if he planned anything. So To be a tease Izuku of course said if it was between her legs then he already had it planned. For Izuku it was funny, for Rumi she didnt respond for an hour or two, having to deal with embarrassment. each time she wanted to type back she saw those words and blushed again.

But as he sat still in his towel on his couch, It was freeing and oh so great after a shower. But as he watched the latest episode of Anime that Pony wanted him to watch, He forgot he was just in his towel, So much so that when the doorbell rang he just walked to open the door.'' Oh hey Rumi, How are you on this beautiful morning'' She looked up at the ceiling.''w-why the fuck are you just wearing a towel.'' Izuku laughed'' Sorry I was watching TV after a shower.''

Izuku walked inside.'' Come on in, I still have to eat tho and get dressed, so please inform me of what we are going to be doing.'' Izuku asked as he moved toward the room.'' lose clothes, So you can fight easily.'' Fine'' Just as quickly as Izuku walked back in fully dressed.'' Your weird.'' Rumi said standing awkwardly in the room, Izuku slapped the seat in front of the kitchen island.'' Come sit, I can make some breakfast if you're hungry.'' Rumi just nodded.'' Something with carrot, please.'' Of course what about carrot and greens egg, Sounds like something.'' Rumi just nodded her head as she waited.

And Izuku got to work, Going into his large double-door fridge where he grabs some green onions, carrots, and eggs. and he went to work, He was done in around 5 minutes he was done for the both of them, and they had started eating.'' Y-your a good cook. Guess you could become my forever chef.'' Rumi said with Izuku giving a chuckle as he swallowed his last bite.'' Well, what should we do then.'' Rumi wanted that, He fell right into her trap.'' We fight, No special powers,''

'' And if you win, I become your forever chef, But what do I get when I win.'' COCKY STATEMENT, IT'S IF, NOT WHEN.'' Rumi growled showing her teeth with an evil predatory grin.'' But if a small IF you win, I become your submissive, darling wife, AND I won't complain about it'' Fine, But do bring your best,'' Rumi licked her lips excited for a good fight, Sure she lost because of bullshit.'' Well then let's go, I assume you know a spot'' No, I thought we would just fight outside in a parking lot or something.'' Izuku laughed as he checked his phone.

'' Sure I got somewhere.'' Izuku said as he saw the boxing gym in the hotel was empty.'' Let's have some fun.'' Izuku said as they moved down to the gym, Izuku kept his outfit on but Rumi had some stuff she had to do, So as Izuku sat down in the corner on the top rope, he wanted. Not paying attention to Rumi walking up.'' Bring it on pretty boy.'' Izuku looked up and if he didnt hook his feet on the middle rope, He would have fallen back. Rumi stood in the middle of the ring. wearing a schoolgirl outfit and a tiger mask.

''W-Why are you wearing that.'' Rumi smirked as she walked up to Izuku, swaying her hips, she stopped right in front of Izuku, resting her hands on his upper leg.'' Does our supreme leader hold a kink for these outfits?'' While it might look like that, Rumi was just too cute.'' Let's just fight'' Izuku said wanting to hurry along, as Rumi backed off. Izuku dropped down and started using a normal Zoan. The Neko Neko no mi: Model Leopard( Cat-Cat fruit model Leopard). He slowly changed into a mix.'' Let's see if the Tiger can challenge the Leopard.'' 

Izuku cracked his back as he dashed forward aiming to kick. Just a Normal one that Rumi ducked under, She spun low and kicked his heel making Izuku drop on his back, Rumi instantly jumped up high and began spinning downward, She aimed a downward heel kick right at Izuku's head but Izuku rolled out the way and swung wildly, But thanks to the speed Rumi could only raise her guard, The force still knocked her to the ropes causing her to spring back at him right into a lariat, causing her to flip to the map.