r a i n

Note: Meredith loves the rain while Addison hates it.

🥀

It's raining in Seattle, as usual. Work and classes are suspended, Addison starts to stir but jumped a bit when she heard the drops of rain. She groaned and buried her face on her pillow.

“Good morning, Sunshine!” Meredith greeted her. Addison smiled when she felt the kiss of Meredith on her naked shoulder, but it turns into frown when she heard the droplets again.

Meredith giggled and hugged her naked wife under the sheets. Yep, they are both naked.

“Morning..” Addison mumbled and groaned. Meredith giggled while Addison glared at her.

“It's raining..” Meredith said, the redhead rolled her eyes and turned around. “Stop stating the obvious, love. I hate rain.” she said and sighed, hugged Meredith on her waist and sighed in content when she felt the warm body of the blonde.

Meredith smiled and combed Addison's red hair using her fingers. “I really don't know why you hate the rain.” Meredith said and chuckles. Addison lifted her head, “I really don't know why you hate the sun.” she imitated Meredith, who frowned.

“It's burning me up.”

“It makes me freeze.”

“It's too hot.”

“It's too cold.”

They both glared at each other not wanting to let any of them win, then laughed in unison. Meredith cupped Addison's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

“I love the rain because it reminds me of you..” Meredith said, Addison's face starts to crumble as she tries to understand why. The blonde smiled and tap the nose of Addison, “It was raining when we first met.” the blonde said, Addison paused and realization hits her.

Its raining. Her heart was torn apart. Meredith was standing under the rain, tears are falling on her gorgeous eyes.

She wants to scream the pain.

She wants to let go of it.

Derek didn't choose between Addison and her. He chose to ran away again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” she shouted as she falls down on the road.

No one is around.

Cristina was with Teddy.

George and Izzie was on a date.

Alex was stuck with Mark.

“Why can't you let me be happy?!” she asked and looked from above.

“DO I NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY?!” she yelled again.

She looked down and let the rain falls on her.

Then suddenly, the rain stops.

No.. It didn't stop.