F i f t y / F i f t y

"It should be," Cristina said and she lay her head on Teddy's lap, the blonde stroke her curly hair.

"It never changed, when it's a relationship, it should be 50/50," Callie said and kissed Arizona's cheeks.

"I agree," Meredith said, as she sat on the sink, "Fifty/fifty," she smiled when Addison took a spoon to make her taste what she is cooking.

"That's not 50/50, Mer," Cristina said and chuckles.

"It is!" Meredith said and glare at her person before smelling what Addison was cooking. "God, that smells so nice," She compliments as Addison lean to kiss her lips.

"We should leave them," Arizona whispered.

"I agree," Teddy said and tap Cristina's shoulder.

"Its still not 50/50," Callie and Cristina said in unison.

Addison stare down at them, "Relationships should be 50/50. I cook dinner while Meredith sit on the kitchen counter looking pretty, she is giving me motivation to cook something good, so I can eat something good later," she explained.

Meredith stuck her tongue out on Callie and Cristina, then she blushed, "Addie," she whispered.

"Okay, okay, just call us when we will eat, don't eat each other on the table!" Callie said.

Addison smiled at them then lean to kiss the blonde's lips again. "10 inch later, you owe me that," she whispered on the blonde, who moaned softly.

"Fuck.. I can't wait," Meredith whispered then giggles.

Addison kissed her neck, "Me too, later, princess," she said and smiled.

"Later, Mommy," Meredith whispered biting her lower lip hard.