n a n c y

“Addie? Addie!” Addison and Meredith was standing on the nurse station when someone called Addison. Meredith looked behind and froze when a tall, sexy, short hair woman hugged Addison.

“Nancy?” Addison asked and looked at the face of the woman, who smirked.

“The one and only,” the woman said and wiggle her eyebrows. But what caught Meredith's attention was the hand of the woman.. It was wrapped at Addison's waist.

Addison looked at Meredith, who was looking--glaring at the woman's hand.

They are officially dating but no one new, Meredith tried to calm herself and clenched her jaw.

“Where is Derek?” the woman asked, Addison chuckles a bit. “I will let the nurse page him, and I need to go now,” Addison was about to pull away with Nancy's arms when the latter's eyebrows furrowed.

“Why not page him?” Nancy asked, Addison and Meredith paled.

“Addie?” Nancy asked.

“We are divorced, 6 months ago,” Addison said, Nancy's jaw dropped.

Meredith looked at Addison, who was looking at her. The blonde rolled her eyes and looked at the woman's hand.

Meredith mouthed ‘Take those off or I will’ Addison gulped and held Nancy's hand.

“Are you okay?” Nancy asked and looked at where Addison was looking, “Who is she?” Nancy asked. Meredith smiled(fakely) and offer her hand, “Meredith Grey,” she said and Nancy shook her hands to Meredith's.. “Nancy,” the woman said and smiled.

Nancy was about to hold Addison's hand again when Meredith pulled Addison on her arms.

“Hey what are you doing?!” Nancy asked and Meredith glared at her.

“Do you know that you are stepping on someone else's property?” she asked and Addison gasped.

“Addison is not a property!” Nancy said and was about to pull Addison to her when Meredith grabbed Addison's cheeks and kissed her, deeply.

Addison moaned when she felt Meredith's lips. They forgot the people around them, Addison wrapped her arms at Meredith's waist and deepened the kissed, a groaned slipped at the mouth of the blonde.

A wolf whistle make them to stop, their eyes widened and pulled away with the hug.

Mark Sloan. Callie Torres. Cristina Yang. Bailey Miranda. Teddy Altman. Arizona Ribbons. And Even Nancy's jaw was dropped on the floor.

“We a-are dating,” Addison nervously said.

They all smiled widely, even Bailey.

“W-wait..” Nancy said when she recovered.

Meredith looked at Nancy, “You are gay?!” Nancy asked to Addison, who chuckles. “Proud gay,” Addison said and kissed Meredith's cheeks.

“So, don't...” Meredith was about to say something when Nancy chuckles, “I am straight and by the way, I am Derek Shepherd's sister,” Nancy said and chuckles.

Meredith smirked and Addison looked at her, “Meredith Grey, bisexual, your brother's ex mistress,” She said and wiggle her eyebrows. She pulled Addison's hand and they walked to the maternity wing.

Leaving Nancy who is speechless..