H o w T o?

"So.. How to.." Meredith trailed.

Addison, Callie, Mark, Cristina and Izzie looked up on her.

Meredith gulped, "Trap a woman to marry you?" she quickly said and blush.

Addison chuckles. "You wanna trap a woman to marry you?" she asked. Meredith nodded.

"You can't make her pregnant," Mark said. All girls rolled their eyes.

"Say that you have stage 4 cancer and no one will take care of you?" Izzie said.

"Knock on the woods," they all said and did, Izzie frowned.

"Tell her you love her?" Callie said.

Meredith sighed, "Then she will marry me?" she asked, her eyes settled on Addison, who looked down on her pager.

"Maybe?" Addison said and looked up, caught how Mer is looking on her.

Cristina smirked at her person. 'Oh.. Damn fruity.. She has hots for Satan' she said at the back of her head.

"IVF is existing, Grey," Addison said and stood up. "Trick her to get her egg cell then look for donor and viola! Tell her she impregnant you," Addison said.

Mark and Callie's jaw dropped, not believing on Addison's suggestion..

"How many eggcells do you have?" Meredith asked, standing up, looking a bit up and straight on the redhead's eyes.

Addison frowned, "Grey, I'm barren. I only have 3," she said and sighed. Meredith nodded her head.

"I wanna borrow one of yout egg cells then," Meredith said. "For?" Addison asked.

Callie's palm landed on her forehead.

"I want you to be the mother of my children," Meredith straightforwardly said.

Izzie gasped, "DR. MONTGOMERY IS THE ONE YOU ARE SAYING WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!?" She asked.

Cristina chuckles when Meredith's cheeks heated up.

"Meredith.."

"Addison.."

"Grey!"

"Montgomery-Grey!"

"Hey!?"

"I do!"

"What the.." Addison chuckles. She shake her head. "Are you drunk?" she asked.

"No, I'm in love," she said and lean to kiss Addison, who froze.

"Fingers can't make Addison pregnant right?" Mark said. Earning a swat on his head on Callie's.

"AW HEY!"