🍦

Meredith, Addison and Callie was sitting on an empty on call room. It wasn't a busy day on the hospital, which is very rare to happen.

Meredith was playing Addison's red hair while Callie was busy texting or rather sexting Arizona, who went to New York with Sofia.

“I want ice cream,” Callie suddenly said. Meredith and Addison looked at the Latina with puzzled look, “Want me to buy you also?” she asked. Meredith nodded her head and was about to get her money when Callie shook her head. “My treat,” she said and left. Callie even closed the door behind.

“What did just gotten to Dr. Torres?” Meredith asked the redhead, who laughed. “She missed Arizona,” she said.

“Weird,” Meredith said. Addison smirked, “You always want to buy tacos and pizza when I am not around,” she said. Meredith blushed, “I hate how close you are with Cristina,” Meredith said and playfully rolled her eyes. Addison pinched the blonde's nose.

“By the way, I am the perfect presentation of Ice cream,” Addison smugly said. Meredith rose an eyebrow, “And why is that so?” She asked curiously. Addison smirked and kissed the blonde's cheeks and whispered on her ear, “The more you lick on me, the more I drip,” she said and on queue Callie entered with 3 ice cream on her hand.

“Chocolate and Cookies and Cream was the only available--okay what did you do on Meredith?” Callie asked, looking at the blonde who was really in deep red. Her face and neck was in deep red.

“I told her something,” Addison said and took the cookies and cream ice cream. She handed Meredith the ice cream, “It's dripping, Mer,” she whispered, Meredith's breath hitched.

“You both are really weird,” Callie said and starts to lick her ice cream. Addison began to lick her ice cream sensually while looking straight at Meredith's eyes. She smirked when Meredith's eyes darkened.

“That's true, the more I lick on you, the more you drip,” Meredith said. Addison's eyes widened, Callie's ice cream fell on the floor when she heard Meredith's words.

“Omygosh,” she said and left.

Addison and Meredith starts to laugh, “Now finish that and I will going to see if you really are the perfect presentation of an ice cream,” Meredith said and smirked.

Addison smirked back, “Oh come on, it's true,” the redhead said. Meredith shrugged her shoulder, “I want to see it again, how you drip when I lick you,” the blonde said and licked her ice cream.

Aaaaand this is the last one, I hope y'all enjoyed the short one shots 💓