S i d e C o m m e n t

Addison whispered I love you on Meredith, who whispered I love you too.

Derek snorts making the couple to look at him.

Addison rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms on the blonde's waist. The latter smiled, “I love you,” she said again. Addison rolled her eyes playfully but she felt her cheeks heated up.

Meredith wiggle her eyebrows.

Addison chuckles and tap the blonde's nose.

“Are you blushing?” Derek asked, looking at the redhead, who rolled her eyes. “Gross,” he continued.

Addison froze and looked at Derek with wide eye. Meredith gritted her teeth. Addison thought the blonde will piss the man but she is wrong.

Meredith hold her cheeks and kissed her deeply. She moaned when Meredith sucked her tongue.

Derek's eyes widened, his jaw hit the floor.

“Are we kissing?” Meredith asked Derek and smirked. “Yummy~” she continued and hold Addison's hand. The redhead stood up and scooped the blonde, carrying her on a bridal way.

The blonde giggles and smirked at Derek, who looked like he saw a ghost. His eyes went much wider when Meredith kissed the redhead's neck and sucked it. Leaving a very visible hickey on the skin of Addison, who moaned loudly.

Addison walk towards their bedroom, she looked at Derek.

“Please lock the door when you are done hearing our moans, we are just going to pleasure each other, the whole day” she said and entered their room.

Derek froze on his spot.

Hearing their moans, groans and even screams of pleasure.

Dialogue Prompt used: “Are you blushing? Gross.” by Cryptic_maiden on Pinterest<3