J u s t A S e l f i e

Meredith move her phone on the side and tried her best to smile. She groans then move it on other angle.

Addison and Derek went inside the intern's lounge to get some hot water when they saw the struggling blonde.

"Good morning Dr. Grey," they both said. Meredith blushed slightly as she looked up, she gave her both boss a small smile.

"Uhm, D-Dr. Montgomery, can I ask you a favor?" Meredith shyly asked.

Addison nod her head and stare at her, "What is it Grey?" the redhead politely said.

"Can you smile at me while I take a selfie? Cristina wants me to send a picture of mine," Meredith asked.

Addison chuckles, "Oh, sure," she said, pulling the chair in front of Meredith then sit on it.

Derek cough a bit, actually faking it to gain Meredith's attention.

"Yes Derek?" Addison asked.

Derek frowned at the redhead, earning an eyebrow shoot up on the blonde.

"Why do you even need her on taking selfies?" Derek asked.

"So I can smile, a real one," Meredith simply explained.

Addison can't help the smile spreading on her lips.

Derek scoffed, "I am here? I can make you smile like that too," he offers.

Meredith frowned, "Are you not going somewhere else?" she asked respectfully, but not really.

Derek sighed, "Mer come on-" Addison sighed deeply, cutting Derek on what he was about to say.

"Derek, you heard the woman, why not go outside while I make her smile?" Addison politely offer.

"Oh please, stop acting so kind in front of Meredith, we know that you are like Sat-" Derek's eyes widened when Meredith growls then stood up, her chair was slammed on the floor.

"Finish that sentence then I will finish you," she hissed.

Addison hold the blonde's hand while motioning Derek to go.

The man looking so pale, went off the lounge, shaking his head.

Meredith's face softened as Addison held her.

"I.. uhm.. sorry.. he uh.." Meredith stutters. Addison smiled, "Let's forget about him, where are we again?" Addison asked.

Meredith snapped her finger then get her phone, "On the second thought, can we just take selfie together?" Meredith asked.

Addison smiled, snaked her hand on the blonde's waist, pulling her closer.

The blonde blushed but put the phone on the camera app, when she clicked the middle button, Addison kissed her cheek, she blushed deeply while smiling widely.

promptcredits: