👟 l a c e

Meredith decided to wear her snicker because she wants to be comfortable on her shift.

She was walking inside the hospital and looking for the hot red head---yeah his ex-boyfriends flaming hot ex-wife.

Meredith was with Addison's since last week. The blonde sighed and looked around. She saw Cristina with Burke. “Have you seen Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd?” Meredith asked. Cristina nodded her head and pointed Addison who was talking to Callie.

“Thanks,” she said and walked towards the redhead. While walking she saw how high Addison's heels are. Even though it was high, she found Addison so sexy wearing such heels plus the fact that they're red.

Well red suits Addison, no matter what red is it. Even her lipstick. “Good morning, Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Torres,” Meredith politely said. Addison smiled and gave her coffee, which made Callie to rose an eyebrow, “Good morning, Dr. Grey,” Callie said. Meredith gladly accepts the coffee and smiled at Callie.

“Juju with less sugar,” Addison said, Meredith smiled, “Thanks, Addie,” Meredith said. “Welcome, Mer. See you around, Torres,” Addison said when her pager beeped.

“See you around, Monty,” Callie said and left.

“How was it?” Addison asked when Meredith took a sip on the juju. “Same as usual, delicious,” Meredith said and smiled.

“We have 2 mother in labor today and we will just going to---wait.. Stop..” Addison suddenly said. Meredith automatically stopped from walking, Addison gave her the coffee she was holding, “What?” she asked and looked around. When she looked in front of her Addison left? Or she thought so.

Her eyes widened when Addison fall on one's knee. She tied Meredith's shoe lace who loose while she was walking. She stood up and smiled, “There, I don't want you to fall for someone else,” she said and chuckles when Meredith blushed.

“You always flirt with me,” Meredith said and rolled her eyes, trying to hide her blushy feeling. “You like it when I flirt with you,” Addison countered and smirked when Meredith's blushy face turned into a deep red one.