G r e y N O T M o n t g o m e r y

Jo heard Meredith sighed again for the nth time on that morning. She stood up in front of Meredith, who looked at her.

"I am wonde--"

"No,"

"Dr. Grey, I wanna say if--"

"Stop,"

"Meredith!"

"Karev, stop, I am thinking about a solution!"

Jo sighed and sat down again, she raised her hand like she was reciting and was about to say something when Meredith glared at her.

"Have you figure out what to give her?" Cristina asked. Meredith shakes her head.

Jo looked so puzzled and tap Cristina's shoulder.

"Yes, Karev?" Cristina asked.

"Who will Dr. Grey you know. Gift? Who?" Jo asked nervously.

"Her girlfriend," Cristina said. Meredith throw the tissue on Cristina's face.

"Not my girlfriend, mind your own business, Karev," Meredith said.

"Someone's grumpy," Cristina said.

"That someone will throw you on the building too," Meredith said and glare at her person.

Jo saw how Meredith's eyes widened in front of her. "W-what?" She asked.

Cristina hold her hand and turned her around. Meredith swallowed hard.

A sexy, tall, hot, long legged redhead was walking towards them. Or so Jo thought, the redhead smirks and put her arms on the desk.

Meredith froze on her chair, "Dr. M-Montgomery," She said and look up.

Jo saw how Meredith's eyes looked down. Indeed a very very good view.

"Eyes up here, Dr. Grey," The redhead said.

"Addison? Dr. Addison Montgomery?" Jo said. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"You are?" the redhead asked. Jo shakes the hand of the redhead, "Jo Wilson Karev," she said.

One eyebrow rose up as high as the sky, "Karev?" She asked and smirked.

Meredith scoffed, "Karev's wife," She said and cut the shake hands and move her way in between Jo and Addison.

The redhead chuckles, "Yang," Addison said and smirked.

"Jo will be your student," Cristina said. An eyebrow rose up but not on the redhead though.

"You will stay?" Meredith asked and turned around. She looked at the redhead, who smirked.

"Why? You don't want me to?" Addison countered.

"Wait, what are you.. Two?" Jo asked.

Addison smiled, "You forgot something on my name," She said. Jo looked at the redhead, "E-excuse me?" She asked.

"Addison Montgomery-Grey, the wife of Meredith Grey," Addison said and smiled so sweetly.

Jo's jaw dropped on the floor.

"YOU ARE MEREDITH ELLIS GREY'S WIFE?!"