c a u g h t

Addison planted a kiss to Meredith's side neck, while the blonde was sitting on Addison's lap. They're at Callie and Arizona's apartment. “A-addie.. We should stop,” Meredith said and closed her eyes.

She can feel how wet she is, Addison kept on rubbing Meredith's thigh, up and down, closely to the blonde's core then it will going down like she was teasing Meredith.

“Why?” Addison asked and put the hair of Meredith to the other side of the blonde's neck. She started to kissed the blonde's collarbone to her jaw. Meredith let out a soft moan.

“Because we are at Callie's living room,” Meredith said and giggle. Addison looked at the blonde, “So?” she asked and kissed the blonde's lips. Meredith groaned. “They will walked on us,” Meredith said. Addison hummed while kissing the neck of Meredith again.

“Addie..” Meredith whined, then Addison's phone rang. “Y-you should've answer that,” the blonde said, the redhead groans, “It's just a call,” and kissed Meredith's lips again. “What if it's emergency?” Meredith asked, “The emergency is not being inside of you for almost 23 hours,” Addie said and kissed Meredith's earlobe.

“Addie.. J-just answer it,” Meredith said and tilted her head, giving the redhead an access on her pale smooth skin.

Addison sucked the blonde's neck and answered the call. “Hmmllo?” Addison asked and planted a kiss on Meredith's neck. The blonde groaned and held's Addison's shoulder for support.

“Addie! Hi, ah we will going to be late, just wait us up there,” Callie said, Meredith pinched Addison's nipples through her dress. The redhead moaned, “Okay, Cal. Just take your time,” she said and ended the call.

“You are so naughty,” Addison said and bite the blonde's earlobe earning a moaned on the blonde.

“Hmm..” Meredith moaned and closed her eyes. Addison wiped the blonde's panty and insert her two fingers, Meredith's eyes widened and gasped. Addison smirked. “Oh gosh,” Meredith moaned and rock her hips. Addison was still sucking Meredith's neck while moving her fingers inside Meredith's core.

The door suddenly opened, but the two are busy on the pleasure they're giving on each other. Meredith was groping Addison's breast with her clothes while Addison kept on pushing her fingers deeply on the blonde's core.

“SURPRI---AAAAAH!” Lexie's shout startled the couple, they both looked at the door.

Standing on the door Callie, Arizona, Teddy, Richard, Bailey and Lexie who are all looking at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

“I-it's n-not what you think it is?” Addison said.